Dang, I dun broke my wallet!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG! I was just zipping up my change segment of my favorite wallet, and it broke
I forget where I bought the wallet, but I love it and now I'm depressed. Well not really depressed, but it still totally sucks!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd be mad if I broke mine too.... considering I got mine as a gift and couldn't afford to buy my own

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry Natalie! I broke my favorite wallet not to long ago. John bought me the cutest new one. Its red with a gecko on it.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Have you ever known anyone who had so much DRAMA in their daily life, Pam???

I think she is preoccupied with other things or something.

patch

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh no

Actually, I'd be pretty annoyed if I broke mine too, I can't afford my own :p I'd spend all my money to buy one, then have none left to fill it XD

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I bet she's sitting around the office, bored, doodling....

You know she is! I dont think I have ever talked to her once that when I asked her what she was doing she didnt say doodling. She must have some kind of talent after all the doodling she does.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What happened to Natalie did we run her off? Did she just abandon her thread just like that? Or do you think shes reading the link you sent, Neet ?

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

What happened to Natalie did we run her off? Did she just abandon her thread just like that? Or do you think shes reading the link you sent, Neet ?
Maybe she's actually at work doing...WORK. :gasp:

I know that's what I've been forced into doing most of the morning rather than being on TCS. Stinks.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well, as we all know, she could use a little practice....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OKAY...WHOA WHOA WHOA!!

First of all, I am a damn good doodler..and yes I love doodling. I would doodle all day if I could.

Secondly, I do not appreciate all this Nat talk while Nat is not here to defend Nat

Thirdly, this thread reminded me that my wallet is broken...DANG!!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

OKAY...WHOA WHOA WHOA!!

First of all, I am a damn good doodler..and yes I love doodling. I would doodle all day if I could.

Secondly, I do not appreciate all this Nat talk while Nat is not here to defend Nat

Thirdly, this thread reminded me that my wallet is broken...DANG!!
Welcome back Natalie! You know we love you!

There is no need to try and convince us on your doodling, though. Nita and I both know that your doodles need help. Now start being honest!!!

Just keep your change in another location until your wallet is replaced.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Welcome back Natalie! You know we love you!

There is no need to try and convince us on your doodling, though. Nita and I both know that your doodles need help. Now start being honest!!!

Just keep your change in another location until your wallet is replaced.
I agree with you Pam, I think she is in denial about her doodling ability. I think she has issues she needs to address. She might even need professional help. All this carrying on about how great she can doodle is getting out of hand. You and I have tried to help her, but I guess you can't help someone who won't help themselves.

So I guess she will plod along, doodling her life away.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I agree with you Pam, I think she is in denial about her doodling ability. I think she has issues she needs to address. She might even need professional help. All this carrying on about how great she can doodle is getting out of hand. You and I have tried to help her, but I guess you can't help someone who won't help themselves.

So I guess she will plod along, doodling her life away.
I have no words.