So are you sad???

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my life is as it should be...neither happy nor sad...

Goodness, I'm boring!!!!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! That is so odd. I have been really happy and content lately, but I woke up this morning in such a funk, I may not even go to work today.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have pneumonia still, I'm at work buried under, and I am CRANKY.

I would rather be home in bed.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
im not sad im annoyed and mad at my brother the most, a little at my dad and somewhat with my mom (it all comes to the brother
) so I guess I am content besides being annoyed and mad

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I heard about this on the radio on my way to work today & I felt a little better about how sad I've been the last couple of days. I couldn't sleep Saturday night so Last night I feel asleep on my couch at 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM, was up until 10:45 & slept straight through until 6:00 AM. I did wake up twice last night, once when I noticed that my Levi & Isaac were both cuddle right up against me sleeping
then when I felt them both get up

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a little sad because DH is in Omaha Nebraska all week for work. It's our first lengthy time apart since we've been married.

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm somewhere between sad and content right now. I do have the Monday blues and have a few problems that are bugging me right now, but none that are insurmountable. And I do have the best furbabes on the planet so I'm not really sad.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am sad today, just a couple problems that are bugging me and dumb people in my life, but I'm usually pretty happy, so tomorrow will be better