OMgoodness, I ate what?

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night ice cream sounded soooooooooooo good.So, hubby went to Wal-Mart for some and brought me back Chocolate Fudge Brownie --Ben&Jerrys. I ate whole pint
He just looked at me and said "I guess you DID want that ice cream
" Oh well, so much for TRYING to watch what I eat.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Last night ice cream sounded soooooooooooo good.So, hubby went to Wal-Mart for some and brought me back Chocolate Fudge Brownie --Ben&Jerrys. I ate whole pint
Been there, done that! Don't feel bad Tammy, yesterday I had Whataburger for lunch, half a bag of Doritos, 3 chocolate donuts, a bowl of cereal, then Pizza for dinner, then 2 hot pockets, a TON of Hershy's Kisses, more Doritos and...............I could go ON and ON

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Been there, done that! Don't feel bad Tammy, yesterday I had Whataburger for lunch, half a bag of Doritos, 3 chocolate donuts, a bowl of cereal, then Pizza for dinner, then 2 hot pockets, a TON of Hershy's Kisses, more Doritos and...............I could go ON and ON
Oh heavens! If I ate that I would be sick as a dog.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
a pint isnt that much ecspecially of ben n jerry's
ive done it before i try not to tho but because its chocolate i dont have to worry about anything lol, i find it funny that i dont like chocolate that much but I cant resist ben n jerry's chocolate fudge briownie or their phish food
i have a pint and a half in the freezer right now hmmmjm

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You watched it all right - you watched it go from the carton to your mouth!

Sigh, you are not alone. Believe me.

breal76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Walmart sells Ben & Jerrys?

I will be writing them a letter.

I have eaten a pint of ice cream before. Of course I did smoke something right before it. lol...

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Breal76

Walmart sells Ben & Jerrys?

I will be writing them a letter.

I have eaten a pint of ice cream before. Of course I did smoke something right before it. lol...
Am I the only one lost here? Why are you mad that Walmart sells Ben and Jerry's?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ClaireBear

Am I the only one lost here? Why are you mad that Walmart sells Ben and Jerry's?

Thats my FAV. kind of Ben & Jerry's, its so good!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

I had no idea there were Whataburgers in Florida! How cool! Have you had their honey butter chicken breakfast biscuits??? Oh man....(Ok, I've looked and looked for that drooly little smilie face but I can't find it...
) Anyway...I love those chicken biscuits!

Hilda >^..^<

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Tammy I did that before. It was soo yummy.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh man....I'd kill for some Ben & Jerry's ice cream now!
Don't fell bad, you know you're not alone in eating an entire pint.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

OMG do you know how many grams of fat was in there???
shhhh Natalie!!

I didn't want to look. I was in Heaven while I was eating it though. And could go for another one right about now.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

man i used to love chocolage and fudge brownie ice cream

most of the time i would cut the pint in half and save the the rest for another time,
which would normaly be in about 5 hours

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

I had no idea there were Whataburgers in Florida! How cool! Have you had their honey butter chicken breakfast biscuits??? Oh man....(Ok, I've looked and looked for that drooly little smilie face but I can't find it...
) Anyway...I love those chicken biscuits!

Hilda >^..^<
Are you kidding? That's the ONLY thing I eat! I will order thier chicken strips and instead of getting the gravy, I get the honey butter... btw, they've just started to pop up the last year or so here

breal76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sorry it took so long to reply! But I am glad I remembered.

I absolutely can not stand Walmart. It is a vile corporation, and you wouldn't catch me dead shopping there. I find that company discusting. They are the lowest of the low.

For Ben & Jerry a corporation that says they care about the environment and give off this image they they care about social issues of the world. To do business with Walmart would go against that belief or image that they put out into the community. I dunno..It just really bothers me to find out that they do business with them. It almost feels like false advertising.

I have always hated Walmart since they showed up here. So that's why I posted the first comment that I did. I hope that clears everything up!

loreye

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
mmm. nutella on toast.

If you're looking for something equally satisfying, but better for you. I suggest nutella on toast.

Or you can just eat it with a spoon.