the Daily Thread MOANDAY Jan 22

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BLECH. Stomach flu or the Colts winning, I dunno which...

Hope everyone has a good day.

I go seepy now.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Neet, are you home today?? I hope you feel better soon...

BTW you can't bug Lois about her spelling anymore miss "MOANDAY"

It is going to be -4 today with sun so shouldn't be too bad...today is my early day so I get to leave work at 4!!
I love that. Then its off to the store to return my possessed vacuum!!

Anyway, have a great day folks and I hope you feel better Neeter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not gonna do much today other than MORE laundry!! Why is just when you think you've got it all done, here comes more? Oh yeah, I have 4 kids that's why!!
It's cold and ICY!!!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey y'all,

According to my screen, its "mostly cloudy, 86F".

Fairly decent day today and Belinda, I'd like a latte please!!!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

Hey y'all,

According to my screen, its "mostly cloudy, 86F".

Fairly decent day today and Belinda, I'd like a latte please!!!
Okie dokie, but you will hafta tell me how to fix that latte, I have never fixed it before.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta get ready to go greet the little rug rats, I hope everyone here has a great day, C U when I get home this evening.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
It's definitely "Moanday" for me - I went to the doctor's this morning, and will be out sick all week. My ears and throat hurt, and we're expecting snow.
On the plus side, I can sleep in, won't have to worry about getting to work in the snow, and have an excuse not to shovel it.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning. Its is a rainy nasty day today. People drove like maniacs on the way in today but luckily no accidents while I was coming through. And to top of a great Monday i have a boring class today from 8 to 11. Yuck!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope everyone who is feeling under the weather is back to themselves soon

Mondays are my Sundays (as I have Sun/Mon off) but I don't have too much on the go. Laundry and house cleaning. Have a great Monday everyone!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello all!

A chilly but clear day here today - a nice break after all the rain, hail and snow we had yesterday!

Just back from town doing some banking and shopping, having a nice big cuppa before I get to yet more packing, cleaning and ironing!
A lovely way to start the week!

Have a great day everyone and get well soon to everyone feeling under the weather

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

BLECH. Stomach flu or the Colts winning, I dunno which...

Hope everyone has a good day.

I go seepy now.

Did you have to remind me? I'm trying to avoid all tv and radio news and sports. Had horrible nightmares once I finally fell asleep last night of peyton and his gang standing in the street shaking hands with people as they drove by in their cars.

Hope its not the flu. And also better not be contagious over TCS like all these pregnancy scares.

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is cold here and we got about 3/4 of an inch of snow here in Tucson, Arizona.

We made CNN over it.

I'm in the hole today. Three or four people could not make it in so this may be a VERY easy day for me.

See everyone after work.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we had more snow yesterday (YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!) In the past week its over 8 inches. So I might have to strap on the snowshoes and trop around the yard later. Or take the 4 wheeler around the yard in the snow.
Have some house cleaning to do to (bathrooms) and work on more painting in the basement (about 45 minutes/day)
Got a call from one of my SIL-they almost had a robbery at their house Sat Nite. No one was home until about 11 pm when their youngest son (18) got home and heard noises-he took the 22 in the house and called his parents. His other brother came home too and they checked out the bedrooms upstairs (old house). They discovered footprints in the snow around the house and snow wiped off on some of the window ledges!!! Made a report to sheriff's dept. There had been break-ins in the area where the live (in a rural area). Scary!!!!
Not much else going on so far................

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YIkes, Gail!

Cloudy and cold but at least the really bad weather avoided us. Adilah's 86 degrees sounds marvelous right now.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Goodday all, Do you ever get into work and realize your so far behind if you just went back to sleep things could work themselves out on their own

I have about 8 things to do today and I have to get them all done befor goinh on reception today... Yay! I don't feel like much of a people person today... I'm like Garfield. I need Coffee and I hate Mondays!