Another am I pregnant thread

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know what's going on around here, but there must be something in the water!

We're not particularly trying to get pregnant, but we're not using any contraceptive devices at all. I was on Depo Provera, and it took forever to start getting periods again. So I finally started getting them and then kept getting them 1 1/2 weeks apart! My last one was late December and haven't had one since. So not sure if my body is getting back to normal, or I'm pregnant!

I've been feeling sick in the stomach and nauseous tonight, had sore breasts, on Friday I felt like I'd been hit by a truck - I had absolutely no energy. So no idea if I'm just a bit offor what.

DH was wondering if I was pregnant a couple of weeks ago, which wasn't too long after my last period, and I said even if I was, it'd be too early to tell, but I took it anyway, and it was negative.

So I said I'd wait until early Feb, and if I've had nothing, then I'll do another test. We'll just wait and see
I'll be excited if I am, but won't be disappointed if I'm not.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Take A Test!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omg! don't make us wait till febuary! hehe go get a test!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How long do you need to wait for the home preggers tests to work??? My body's been so weird lately I don't know what to expect.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Go take it- if you're late like you said- it should work just fine! I got the 3 pack of the clear blue easy digital ones for $17.99 at walgreens. it says "pregnant" or "not pregnant" - and i'm still not sure if i'm pg or not yet
i had one negative and one positive- but my ultrasounds tomorrow so i'll know then
/ Oh i hope we're both pg! We'd have little TCS cousins!
(oh it says it takes 3 minutes to show the results- but it only too about a minute or two for me)

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, another maybe baby!!!! WOO HOO!!! I say, take a test too. Post what you find out.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

All of you... stay away from me!
I don't want/need any babies over here..

Seriously though... TAKE A TEST!
Just what I was thinking too!

Take the test though!!, it's cruelty to make us wait until Feb!

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol...waiting till feb!! You have some will power....I probably wasted so much money on tests that I took back to back...

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Go take it- if you're late like you said- it should work just fine! I got the 3 pack of the clear blue easy digital ones for $17.99 at walgreens. it says "pregnant" or "not pregnant" - and i'm still not sure if i'm pg or not yet
i had one negative and one positive- but my ultrasounds tomorrow so i'll know then
/ Oh i hope we're both pg! We'd have little TCS cousins!
(oh it says it takes 3 minutes to show the results- but it only too about a minute or two for me)
OMG I go away for the weekend, with you having a negative one Friday, and when I come back your PREGNANT?!?
You have to be pregnant, I dont know where I heard this but I have been told that there are no false positives, only false negatives?

To the OP, TAKE the TEST I repeat, take the test! Waiting until February would be torture!!

BTW, I think its baby boom time, theres always one time of the year that everyone decides to get pregnant. With my son, he will have around 10! playmates his age.

This time though, its only me and my ex boyfriends wife, and it seems to be girl season! *crosses fingers*

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohmygosh!!! Another one...there has to be a baby virus going around LOL.

*chants* Take a test take a test lol.

I'm sending you goodluck vibes, whatever the results

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I would not be able to wait to take a test, I would want to know as soon as possible. I was also wondering recently whether I could've been pregnant or not cause I missed two periods in a row which is odd for me but I've taken two tests and both were negative so I think I was just being paraniod.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Heh, so I guess I'll go take one at some point

Ans StarryEyedTiger omg, last I read yours was negative!!!!! I have to go back to your thread now

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Heh, so I guess I'll go take one at some point

Ans StarryEyedTiger omg, last I read yours was negative!!!!! I have to go back to your thread now
At some point!? Come on! Take one now!

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

All of you... stay away from me!
I don't want/need any babies over here..

Seriously though... TAKE A TEST!
on both counts. I'd love to have kids somewhere down the line, but I'd also love to have my 20's to myself (well, with Ian of course!)

And also, we can't handle the suspense! Take a test!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Take the test! We want to know! So many possible babies here! I love it! Hurry! Let us know. Don't keep us in suspense!