TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Go COLTS!! Going to the Super Bowl!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Go COLTS!! Going to the Super Bowl!

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 
I'm not a huge sports fan, but I have to give props to my hometown team, the Indianapolis Colts, for winning the AFC football (soccer for you folks across the pond) championship game tonight... which means they go on to the Super Bowl in two weeks! Yay Colts! It's the first time they've ever been, and it has been a long time coming.



Any other Hoosiers out there want to celebrate with me?
post #2 of 22
My hubbys a hoosier so we have a party going on to. GO COLTS GO COLTS GO COLTS
post #3 of 22
Congrats!

Are you going Miami to watch them in the Superbowl?
post #4 of 22
Thread Starter 
No way! I wouldn't spend that much money on a football game, no matter how big it was!!! I have a problem spending the price of a normal ticket as it is. I don't want to make Jim Irsay (the owner of the Colts) any wealthier than he already is. The TV is good enough for me.
post #5 of 22
Yay Colts! I'm not a football fan either, but I'm very happy for them finally making it and I'm happy for our State. I hope they win the Super Bowl!
post #6 of 22
I like the colts! I hope they win
post #7 of 22
Yay...but DA BEARS, DA BEARS!!!!
post #8 of 22
Thread Starter 
Colts fans only allowed in this thread!!!:P
post #9 of 22
I'm thinking about going to the NFL Experience. If I go, I'll take pics of the players and post them.
post #10 of 22
Thread Starter 
Sounds cool!

But not being a sports fan, I have no idea what that is.. what is it?
post #11 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godiva View Post
Sounds cool!

But not being a sports fan, I have no idea what that is.. what is it?
It's like fan fest. Where you meet the players and take pics with them.

Here's some info
http://www.superbowl.com/features/nfl_experience
post #12 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godiva View Post
Colts fans only allowed in this thread!!!:P

Forgive me... I've only been to Chicago, NY, SF and LA so, DA BEARS!!!



PS...Small hijack...How's Lady Sofia doing?
post #13 of 22
Hate to rain on the parade,,,,but DA BEARS!!!!!!!! are going to the big show!!! I'm rooting for the Bears in honor of my friend who was a HUGE Bears fan from Chicago. He was killed in May '03 in a head-on collision that also claimed the life of his unborn daughter. I know he is wearing his Bears jersey up there.

Also, the Colts HAVE gone to the Superbowl before, when they were in Baltimore. Superbowl III.

So, in conclusion...GO BEARS!!!!!!
post #14 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky'sDad View Post
Also, the Colts HAVE gone to the Superbowl before, when they were in Baltimore. Superbowl III.

:
diffrent franchise could be the arguement on that. they werent the indy colts than
post #15 of 22
Just like how the "new" Baltimore Ravens were the "old" Cleveland Browns.

When they moved from Baltimore to Indianapolis, the same players were on the team.

Not dissing them, they deserve to be in the 'Bowl, I'm just rooting for the Bears...
post #16 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky'sDad View Post
Just like how the "new" Baltimore Ravens were the "old" Cleveland Browns.

When they moved from Baltimore to Indianapolis, the same players were on the team.

Not dissing them, they deserve to be in the 'Bowl, I'm just rooting for the Bears...
i can understand that, but Superbowl III was a long time ago now,

one could argue the same for the Norstars, they used to be Minnesota now they are Dallas. but who knows, lol

I have to route for the Colts, or my hubby might divorce me
post #17 of 22
Just an insignificant and ignorant question....

Can someone please tell when is the Superbowl????
post #18 of 22
Da Bears!!!!

Although I'm glad the Colts are in the superbowl. If the Patroits had one last night, they would've creamed Da Bears in Da 'Bowl.

Now at least we have a game!
post #19 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abymummy View Post
Just an insignificant and ignorant question....

Can someone please tell when is the Superbowl????
Feb. 4, 6:30 pm EST, I believe (not 100% on the time).

I grew up in NW Indiana, so GO BEARS! But I live an hour North of Indy now, so GO COLTS!

I'll be excited no matter who wins.
post #20 of 22
Hmm... this is a hard choice for me. Being in South Bend I'm actually closer to Chicago but I guess I'll go with my man (since I don't really care) and pick Indy since that is our state! LOL

It was funny... we went to bed right after the game and he kept boucning around saying "We're going to the super bowl!!!"
post #21 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godiva View Post
I'm not a huge sports fan, but I have to give props to my hometown team, the Indianapolis Colts, for winning the AFC football (soccer for you folks across the pond) championship game tonight... which means they go on to the Super Bowl in two weeks! Yay Colts! It's the first time they've ever been, and it has been a long time coming.

Any other Hoosiers out there want to celebrate with me?
Congratulations at your Colts!!!... good luck to they!:..


I´m fan of Cincinnati Bengals......but this year didn´t make it!...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasmom View Post
Da Bears!!!!
Just for fun this year I´ll give my support at the Bears!...

post #22 of 22
From Southern Indiana!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Go COLTS!! Going to the Super Bowl!