Embarassing Moment #153

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have too many of these moments

So, the other day I was on my way to bring John lunch to work, on the way there I stopped at Walgreens to pick him up some cold meds. Well, on the way there I was jamming out to Prince- Seven. LOVE that song, LOVE Prince! So, here I am, jamming out in my car, dancing- you know, the whole thing.

So I pull up to Walgreens and was getting my stuff together to go in, still dancing, singing my heart out... and I look over, and there's an older man, sitting there- starring at me, smiling.
Boy did I feel embarassed!
So I just got out quickly and went into the store, hoping he didnt come in!

I need to stop doing this

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
your not the only one girly... I was singing to the music at the dollerama over the weekend and as I walked around the store I didn't notice people, I got to the bath product and this girl gave me a look that could melt plastic.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

your not the only one girly... I was singing to the music at the dollerama over the weekend and as I walked around the store I didn't notice people, I got to the bath product and this girl gave me a look that could melt plastic.
I do this all too often in my car, people look at me like I'm insane!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't worry, I do that too.
I even got one car next to me at a stop light to join in.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, I wouldn't worry about what others think of you.As long as you were having fun, that's all that matters.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kenzie you crack me up
Colin got home early one night when i was cooking (i didn't hear him- i had the vent on over the stove)...and he cought me singing and dancing with the spatchula

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can just picture you doing that Kenz

That reminds me of me when I was cleaning today..I was dancing like a freak around the apartment to Spice Girls..Trout was looking at me like

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I can just picture you doing that Kenz

That reminds me of me when I was cleaning today..I was dancing like a freak around the apartment to Spice Girls..Trout was looking at me like
What girl can resist singing along with Prince? I love him!

H&D always look at me funny when I do that at home too, then they walk away

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Kenzie you crack me up
Colin got home early one night when i was cooking (i didn't hear him- i had the vent on over the stove)...and he cought me singing and dancing with the spatchula
I think I would die from embarassment! I don't think I've ever done that before! I only do this in front of strangers in my car!

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awe lol that's cute! I always do that too in my car. Most of the time I just keep on doing it though cuz I can't help myself.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do get a kick out of seeing other people doing it though...especially at the stop light and the car across from you is filled with a couple of girls all jammin to some tune.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

I do get a kick out of seeing other people doing it though...especially at the stop light and the car across from you is filled with a couple of girls all jammin to some tune.
Oh yeah, thats me and my friends! I can't help but jam out in the car.... its habit I guess!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I think I would die from embarassment! I don't think I've ever done that before! I only do this in front of strangers in my car!
At least he thought it was cute
I felt like a total baffoon
/ At least i can sing well though- it would have been worse if i sounded aweful AND danced around like a lunatic while cooking
Colin had a good laugh when he cought me
/ You know Kenzie- you could make a lot of good money if you stand on a street corner with a little plastic guitar and sing for people!
They'd leave you tips in your guitar case

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

At least he thought it was cute
I felt like a total baffoon
/ At least i can sing well though- it would have been worse if i sounded aweful AND danced around like a lunatic while cooking
Colin had a good laugh when he cought me
/ You know Kenzie- you could make a lot of good money if you stand on a street corner with a little plastic guitar and sing for people!
They'd leave you tips in your guitar case
Ummm.... NO!
There are a few too many psycho's out there! YIKES!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dont you just love when that happens! I'll never forget the time John was caught checking out some girl and started goofing off commenting on every girl that went by. So I saw this huge fat hairy old guy and told John ohhh isnt he hot and started "fake" checking him out and acting all crazy. Then he turned around and looked at me like I lost my mind.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I have too many of these moments

So, the other day I was on my way to bring John lunch to work, on the way there I stopped at Walgreens to pick him up some cold meds. Well, on the way there I was jamming out to Prince- Seven. LOVE that song, LOVE Prince! So, here I am, jamming out in my car, dancing- you know, the whole thing.

So I pull up to Walgreens and was getting my stuff together to go in, still dancing, singing my heart out... and I look over, and there's an older man, sitting there- starring at me, smiling.
Boy did I feel embarassed!
So I just got out quickly and went into the store, hoping he didnt come in!

I need to stop doing this
Oh you brightened his day!!! Don't you just love making people feel happy!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Oh you brightened his day!!! Don't you just love making people feel happy!!
Oh yeah- definately!
I just can't help it, he probably thought I was insane!