Tired of SNOW!!!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im sorry, but I am SOOO ready for Spring!! LOL....this snow needs to go away!! Anyone else fed up with it? I cant even get back into my driveway now, I keep getting stuck!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope, not me, sorry! I've been longing for snow all winter, and I'm loving it!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not me! I love the 4 inches we got last night. Snow is nice. Ice is not nice it hurts me. Im enjoying the snow very much.

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Nope, I'm just getting into it now! The Rideau Canal should be open this week so I can go skating!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Quill_luv

Nope, I'm just getting into it now! The Rideau Canal should be open this week so I can go skating!
I looove skating on the canal - and stopping partway to Dow's Lake for beaver tails and hot chocolate! Yum! Ah - memories!

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Nope, not me, sorry! I've been longing for snow all winter, and I'm loving it!
Same here. It's been too warm and grey this winter. What I'm not happy with is the freezing rain they're predicting for tonight/tomorrow morning.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

why??? It JUST started?
I know but I am tired of it!! Hehe.....the one storm we had last month was enough to last me all year!! And plus ice was how it started and then the snow...

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

ME ME ME!! I hate snow and winter..I am moving to Florida I swear!
We only have one season and that's summer.
The weather for the winter season has been in the low 80's. (for Christmas we were in the 80's)

I want some cold weather!!!

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have only had 2 days of snow in the entire winter. We have about 15 cm on the ground right now and that is about right for me. I don't like having to clean off my car, but I do like the cold and being able to ski and skate.

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, that depresses me!! I have been wishing and praying for snow since like November!! Patrick never quits making fun of me b/c I get my hopes up every time the weather channel/news channels mention we may get snow flurries (like yesterday). But of course we just woke up to rain this morning. I just want atleast one snow big enough to play in!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AshleyNicole

Aww, that depresses me!! I have been wishing and praying for snow since like November!! Patrick never quits making fun of me b/c I get my hopes up every time the weather channel/news channels mention we may get snow flurries (like yesterday). But of course we just woke up to rain this morning. I just want atleast one snow big enough to play in!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!
You can come play in our snow Ashley! I'm the same way, I'm always wishing for snow!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooo! I just had a ton of fun.

I had to run to the store to get some beverages and right now the roads are a little slippery.

Luckily I have front wheel drive, but I still got to fish tail a little...I was careful
(but I do like to fish tail)

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My friend and I made a snowman earlier, right in between our front doors (we're next door neighbors-- our doors are literally a foot and a half apart).

His name is Dexter, and he has a carrot nose and everything.

If I could figure out how to get pictures off my cell and into the computer, I would show you all him!

I know everyone out there who has been dealing with these deadly ice storms is totally understandably sick of it-- But, winter just started here! This is the first real snow we've had!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We've had a snow storm every week since Christmas. In fact, the snow from the FIRST storm hasn't melted yet...well, at least not what was pushed into the big piles. This is completely unusual for Colorado - we usually get breaks between snows.

Yeah, I'm starting to get sick of it, and I'm really getting sick of the messy, nasty roads in the subdivisions and parking lots.