What's for dinner tonight???

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thinking of eithor making meatloaf ( which i'm really thinking i'll save for another night) or going out and getting Krystals (like white castle for ya'll up north). I'm pretty definite i'll get some Krystals. I don't feel like cooking tonight and french fries sound heavenly right now
I haven't had fast food in forever!!!!!
What are you fixing for dinner tonight?????

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I'm making a stab at pork loin... we shall see how it works out.
Oh i LOVE to make pork loin!!! I don't make it often, but it's yummy when i do
I forgot the name of the recipe (i have it at my hosue not colin's) but it's where you add milk to it- then let it cook and evaporate- then keep adding more and more too it- it's SOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!! And Lactaid milk works awesome in the recipe! Darn it now i'm trying to remember what else goes in it and i can't
/ What do you put in yours?

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Oh i LOVE to make pork loin!!! I don't make it often, but it's yummy when i do
I forgot the name of the recipe (i have it at my hosue not colin's) but it's where you add milk to it- then let it cook and evaporate- then keep adding more and more too it- it's SOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!! And Lactaid milk works awesome in the recipe! Darn it now i'm trying to remember what else goes in it and i can't
/ What do you put in yours?
I'm using garlic, red wine vinegar, hot sauce, and some salt and pepper. I'm letting it marinate for a few hours then I'm going to roast away. We shall see how it turns out.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're having chili that I made a few months ago and froze, so easy and fast! Its still snowing so chili sounds good. But, the barn cats are eating good tonight...we found a few roasts in the back of the deep freeze that are freezer burnt so I cooked them up for the kitties. They NEED something warm tonight.

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Honey glazed spiral ham, twice baked & stuffed potatos, Ceasar Salad, Yeast rolls, & Cheesecake for dessert.

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I have a house full of football fanatics so they ordered pizza
and wings

I can't even stand the smell of chicken let alone it eat!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
everyones dinners sound yummy! heather- let us know how it turns out! i bet it's gonna be yummy!!!
I think i've decided on Krystals tonight
I haven't had fast food in ages and it just sounds soo good right now! I think i'll let Fosters go on a car ride with me to pick it up later

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I'm making a stab at pork loin... we shall see how it works out.
Have you ever tried cooking it in the Oven part way and then wrapping it in Bacon?
It's really good that way!!

I'm reheating up some Cheddar/Bacon/Potato soup from last night and making some fresh pork cops with green beans/with bacon bits&bacon grease, and then maybe some rolls.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmmm...whats for dinner tonite?? Well I was originally going to have breakfeast for dinner, but out of all days that I wake up early I actually got breakfeast
well it got offered to me and I couldnt refuse (hardly does my dad want to share his food with us my mom cooks it so she gets some i guess enough complaining and I get to eat it
) but i had bacon with my 2 dippy eggs, but for dinner i was going to have sasuge but i still cant have the same thing practicually 2 times in a day (well most of the time
) so I am thinking t.v. diner, or spaghetti O's

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, i finally decided on dinner! I'm gonna go get some Krystals!!!
Hehe i'm excited! French fries sound sooooooooooo good right now

apric0t

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I made lasagna today too! Mine was vegetarian, made with whole wheat lasagna, spinach, cottage cheese, sauce and mozzarella cheese. I also had a tossed salad.

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm gonna have another peice .... I could eat this all day, even for breakfast but then I would be too full.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm back from Krystals with dinner!!! Hehehe! I have Krystals and i'm watching Shreck