Two thumbs up for Nutro!!!

rina_marie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I recently switched the cats over to Nutro... we were trying to find a good brand of cat food due to some possible food sensitivity problems (which I've found out were probably more antibiotic related than food sensitivity.) Anyway, we use Feline Pine cat litter and one of my cats WONT COVER. You can imagine how that smells!!! Before Nutro, I was cleaning out the litter box every time they had a bowel movement just because it was, well... gross.
But much to my amazement, now that we've tried the nutro, I never notice anymore!!! I couldnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t believe it - I knew that Nutro *claimed* to cut down on smelly poo, but I never would have believed it if I hadn't tried it for myself.

Anyway, I was just so excited about that I just had to share!
I'm thinking of feeding it to my kids who are still in diapers!

tru

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rina_Marie

Anyway, I was just so excited about that I just had to share!
I'm thinking of feeding it to my kids who are still in diapers!

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nutro is great, isn't it?
I feed mine Indoor Kitten wet and dry and does help. I notice since I started feeding their coats are softer, and shiner. I'm very pleased with Nutro.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I recommend Nutro for dogs cats and possibley ferrets I dont think it would come recommended for humans but you can ask the pediatrician
lmao

I am glad there doing well I told ya

lovemybabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Our cats love the Nutro Max Cat wet food (Oceanfish for the gals and Chicken and Oceanfish for the kits!). We tried at least a dozen brands before settling on this one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rina_marie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

I recommend Nutro for dogs cats and possibley ferrets I dont think it would come recommended for humans but you can ask the pediatrician
lmao

Originally Posted by sharky

I am glad there doing well I told ya
They're doing great!!! One of them still has loose stool (most likely due to the antibiotics) and he hates yogurt so I haven't been able to make any headway in that direction, but the kittens are going to be transitioning over to Nutro kitten formula next week!

Thank you again for all your help!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
See now, when I was feeding Nutro, mine had the stinkiest poops I've ever smelled! Apparently my cats are weird, cuz what other people say reduces poo odor mine get's worse.
I guess that shouldn't be funny as I'm smelling the poo, but I couldn't stand the smell of the kitties poo on Nutro!

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wish I could feed my kitties Nutro, but it gives one of them such horrid tummy gas that causes her to throw up. I'd rather scoop more often than have to clean up kitty barf.

Stephanie

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have fed my kittes Nutro since I ran into the manager at Petsmart and he told me it was one of the highest in proteins and to LOOK at the ingredients in the brand I was buying. (most start with some kind of filler)
My kitties are healthy & happy and I can't say enough about the Nutro brand.
I love it for my bunch!

I personally recommend it every chance I get.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The kitties in my gang all give Nutro two paws up! I wish that I would have switched Nutro a long time ago.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I've been very pleased with Nutro. Not only is it a good food, it's moderately priced, and readily available.