He apologized nicely...

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
for causing so much trouble all night and this morning...and then asked for treats!

Yup. Ferris timidly sought me out and meowed an apology at me very sweetly, walked around my ankles in a circle rubbing against me, then he very pointedly asked for treats.

Well, I'm not a complete pushover - I made him wait a while. And then I gave him some treats.

Ginger has done her best to stay out of everything.

It was funny, when my roomie finally got out of bed, Ferris cornered him in the kitchen and told him quite a story, with vocalizations all up and down the scale. I think he was warning my roomie to stay away from me because I was so mad ...

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

It was funny, when my roomie finally got out of bed, Ferris cornered him in the kitchen and told him quite a story, with vocalizations all up and down the scale. I think he was warning my roomie to stay away from me because I was so mad ...
What a cutie! No wonder he knew to apologise!

rina_marie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

How cute!!!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's right Ferris! Tell those stories (and make sure you leave out the part about WHY your Meowmy was upset with you - you're a perfect angel, right?)!