good life food

ryanjay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Got the new petco circular in paper today and saw this...never heard of it did a little looking online to find ppl have bought the dog food in target. anyone know the ingredient list or has used it(is the cat food out yet?) i kniow price isnt everything but flyer is saying 6.99 for 6 lbs(normally 8.99) coming from mars this is looking like a high end product for them..any input ty
!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I saw it ... corn is first and then by product ... it does have better than typical grocery ingrediants but nothing I will touch

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If this is the same food I looked at this morning at Wal-Mart I would steer clear of it. I think it was called good life recipes. And the ingredients didn't look good and the claims were down and out lies if you ask me. It said right on the bag no fillers..and the second or third thing corn corn and more corn.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ping

If this is the same food I looked at this morning at Wal-Mart I would steer clear of it. I think it was called good life recipes. And the ingredients didn't look good and the claims were down and out lies if you ask me. It said right on the bag no fillers..and the second or third thing corn corn and more corn.
true but corn rice and wheat since they have some nutrtional value arent really fillers.... cellulose and other indijestables are

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ryanjay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
don;t sound like anything i wantt o switch to...thanks for all your replys..if its dye free they might get it as a treat(hey pounce is out of the question with this many:S) Im in nj and have yet to see it in store just that one ad in petco

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I read the no-fillers thing too & thought exactly what you did! I hate it that foods can put "real meat" on the label & then have on real meat & several by-products. IMO, that food's junk!

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to bring this back up to ask the orignal poster if this was the food she was talking about:

http://www.petco.com/Shop/petco_Prod...ID_102090.aspx

I ask because I took a better look at this today at wal-mart and the ingredient was ground corn and the second one chicken or poultry by product.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ryanjay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yup Ping thats it. I don't know when it got listed on petco.com but wasn't there when I started thread. I have yet to see it at any petstore near me. Did read on website they want to have it in supermarkets in march.