I don't feeeeeel like cleaning...

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always clean on the weekend..I split the chores between Saturday and Sunday..but today I am freezing and just feel like curling up on the couch and napping..Is that awful?? Should I just clean the place?

:censor::censor::censor::censor:..my hands are numb

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope, don't clean, I am supposed to be cleaning too, did some, but then I got on here, and now I haven't cleaned any more.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Umm.... I cleaned a little bit, picked everything up and that good stuff... but I SHOULD vacuum and clean the bedroom... but not right now, maybe later
My excuse is... I can't vacuum cuz the kitties are sleeping, I don't want to wake them!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Why are your hands numb? Call the landlord, Nat! Your fingers should not be numb!

ryanjay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wish I had the option of not cleaning once in awhile...If i dont run through the house daily it would start to look REALLY bad due to all the cats lol...I usually clean at night-just as everyone else is going to sleep i get my "time to start" burst

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why you do like the cold so much?
Go tell her to turn it up! LoL
It's cold here too!

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My living room is chilly too...I have quite a drafty house. Brrr!!! In Iowa it's about 9 degrees right now.

Yeah, I need to clean, but it probably won't happen today.
Oh well. Don't sweat the small stuff!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Nope, don't clean, I am supposed to be cleaning too, did some, but then I got on here, and now I haven't cleaned any more.

Somehow I can see that happening.... I hope Jimmy is somewhere having fun.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cleaned a little today (well, just the cat litter and the dishes), but it's only because today and tomorrow are my only chance to clean all week.

You can take the day off!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welp, I just got woken up from my nap by the phone ringing...Turned out to be my ex...he is coming by to get some stuff he has left here sice the summer
..LOL, I look hideous too...but whatever

Okay, I am going to clean soon!!

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's cold here too, but I actually don't mind the cold.

If I didn't live so far away I'd come and clean for you Natalie...I have OCD, cleaning, sorting, counting...it's all part of my life and I'm good at it

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Never mind cleaning. You need to be packing up and finding a better place to live. This landlord sounds like a jerk.

So far Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve heard about he/she hogging the parking, making noise, gassing you with toxic fumes and now freezing you.

You and Trout need to be in a better place.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CheshireCat

Never mind cleaning. You need to be packing up and finding a better place to live. This landlord sounds like a jerk.

So far Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve heard about he/she hogging the parking, making noise, gassing you with toxic fumes and now freezing you.

You and Trout need to be in a better place.
I think I will be moving when my lease is up..your right, this place is annoying.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I think I will be moving when my lease is up..your right, this place is annoying.
When is your lease up? You can move here!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

When is your lease up? You can move here!
In July..and gosh with all these friends online, I have so many places to choose from...hmmm...
I think I will move near whoever is the best cook. Afterall, food is the way to my heart

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

In July..and gosh with all these friends online, I have so many places to choose from...hmmm...
I think I will move near whoever is the best cook. Afterall, food is the way to my heart
You can move by me. I'll keep you in Long Johns food for ever! Fish, chicken and shrimp, all you and Trout can eat!