Screw the Gym! i have my..

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hometrainer!

I have been looking at it all week, been eager to try it out again, i dont know why i stopped using it, i think it was because i started going out alot more!

So i just rearraged some things in my room, put on the disco light, and the radio and started using it for the last 20 mins! and dancing with my arms

Cheap way of thinking im clubbing!

Well now im all puffed out, need to take it slow since im sick, but hopefully by next week i can go back into my old routine and use it everyday!

I really need to get rid of this belly

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well if you get rid of your belly, let me know how you did it, I am trying to get rid of my belly too.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
GOOD FOR YOU!!

You should buy some weights too, you really should do some strength training too if you can..It will help get rid of the fat on top as well as the cardio

Good luck Fran!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

GOOD FOR YOU!!

You should buy some weights too, you really should do some strength training too if you can..It will help get rid of the fat on top as well as the cardio

Good luck Fran!!
I got my bags of potatoes!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I walk on my treadmill at home, we just got it about two weeks ago, because it was so cold here, I couldn't get out to do my walking.

I found out that I have bad bones, and my doctor has me walking to try and make them stronger.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah well i am really annoyed, i went on the pill back in september and went off it in November, during this time i ate lots of cheeseburgers with my ex and wasnt using the home trainer. Well ive only eaten mc donalds 3 times since my ex and i Broke up, and literally i dont eat much as a person, so i dont know why my weight is still going up!?!

I go to the doctors on tuesday to have some more tests, and hopefully then she will tell me whats wrong with me! I finally get my blood tests results too :happy:

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Yeah well i am really annoyed, i went on the pill back in september and went off it in November, during this time i ate lots of cheeseburgers with my ex and wasnt using the home trainer. Well ive only eaten mc donalds 3 times since my ex and i Broke up, and literally i dont eat much as a person, so i dont know why my weight is still going up!?!

I go to the doctors on tuesday to have some more tests, and hopefully then she will tell me whats wrong with me! I finally get my blood tests results too :happy:
Good luck on Tuesday with your results, let us know what the doctor said

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

GOOD FOR YOU!!

Good luck Fran!!
I am supposed to be carrying weights when I walk to, I don't do that all the time though, I try do do it every other day though. But I hadn't toted them since I got my treadmill.

I am fixin to do my walking and I am toting my weights today, they are only two pound weights.

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A friend of mine got one of those AbLounge things...it's not as easy as it looks, people!!! It kind of works, I'll admit. I did about 3 reps of 15 on it, and my abs were sore and tight the next day. Now, two days later, back to smooshy and blobby.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by wookie130

A friend of mine got one of those AbLounge things...it's not as easy as it looks, people!!! It kind of works, I'll admit. I did about 3 reps of 15 on it, and my abs were sore and tight the next day. Now, two days later, back to smooshy and blobby.
That is so funny, the way you said that.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I am supposed to be carrying weights when I walk to, I don't do that all the time though, I try do do it every other day though. But I hadn't toted them since I got my treadmill.

I am fixin to do my walking and I am toting my weights today, they are only two pound weights.
hmm, my Kin prof (who is a personal trainer) said in a class that free weights aren't good to use...I foget why exactly...but something to do with injuries...anyone else hear that???

Ooo I like going to the gym, but on days where that's just not possible, I work out with my guilty pleasure *dance workout dvds* lol. I love Carmen Electra's dvds and I just got another dvd yesterday that has 5-10 minute dance workouts that targets certain areas of the body more, so it should be fun!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese

hmm, my Kin prof (who is a personal trainer) said in a class that free weights aren't good to use...I foget why exactly...but something to do with injuries...anyone else hear that???

Ooo I like going to the gym, but on days where that's just not possible, I work out with my guilty pleasure *dance workout dvds* lol. I love Carmen Electra's dvds and I just got another dvd yesterday that has 5-10 minute dance workouts that targets certain areas of the body more, so it should be fun!
My doctor just told me to carry two pound weight when I am walking, I don't go to the gym or anything like that.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese

I can't even imagine why that would be..I know that they are way better than using machines because you don't rely on the machine to do any work for you. I guess one could injure themself if they are doing a workout with weights that are too heavy for them
But, I have always learned that they do a world of good by every personal trainer I have had..

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yea that's why I was wondering...cuz my mom is a nurse and she walks with weights...I don't know...all I remember is she said it throws your balance off and injury.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhh... I want one... Can I come over and use it...???
It's only a few thousand miles away! Good for you getting back on it.. You are gonna feel great when you are back on a routine!