Vibes needed for family of missing Purdue University student

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16680303

A Purdue University student has been missing for nearly a week now (hours shy of a week). I just ask for prayers/vibes for his family and all the volunteers that are giving their time searching for him. This isn't something that typically happens at Purdue, and it really seems as if there was foul play.

His parents will be on Good Morning America tomorrow morning, and were interviewed by Fox News earlier today.

My heart breaks for his family. I work at Purdue and this has been a real shock for us here.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending vibes and prayers to the family and everyone who is effected by this.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending prayers from Mississippi for this young man and his family, I hope they find him soon.

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A couple of my friends have this on their blogs. My prayers are with his family. I hope that they find him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only update is that search rescuers have taken boats out on to the Wabash River, with no results, and that there was a prayer vigil at 1:30 EST on campus. Afterwards, everyone was going to work with the police to search for his phone, which is somewhere within a two mile block of campus (Purdue's campus is really large).

The latest fear is that they might find him at a nearby construction site.

All the latest reports can be found at www.jconline.com, the local newspaper. There is also a facebook group where people are posting to get together and help out.

I don't know him, or his family, but I am a Purdue graduate and I work there now. Everytime I hear that he hasn't been found, I want to cry for his parents. Purdue is no way the safest place on earth, but violent crimes are the exception here and it would be awful if he was a victim to such.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

The only update is that search rescuers have taken boats out on to the Wabash River, with no results, and that there was a prayer vigil at 1:30 EST on campus. Afterwards, everyone was going to work with the police to search for his phone, which is somewhere within a two mile block of campus (Purdue's campus is really large).

The latest fear is that they might find him at a nearby construction site.

All the latest reports can be found at www.jconline.com, the local newspaper. There is also a facebook group where people are posting to get together and help out.

I don't know him, or his family, but I am a Purdue graduate and I work there now. Everytime I hear that he hasn't been found, I want to cry for his parents. Purdue is no way the safest place on earth, but violent crimes are the exception here and it would be awful if he was a victim to such.
I tried doing a search to find out something too, but nothing ever said that they found him or anything.

Still sending prayers from Mississippi for him and his family.