I met Donald Trump tonight

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to a party at his mansion today (in Palm Beach) and he was there as well as his kids. He was saying hi to everyone and taking pics with them. I felt bad for him because the guy couldn't walk for two steps without people begging him to take pics with them. He was a bit upset so that's why I didn't even tried to take a pic with him. I took pics of his Mansion and the pool area (where the party was). When I got there he had like 10 Bentleys parked there. I was embarrassed in my little Toyota Matrix.

He has a restaurant there and I was looking at the Menu and saw no prices. I'm guessing it was expensive.

I will post the pics as soon as I upload them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was a party for Real Estate Agents and Brokers. My sister is a Real Estate Agent, and she invited me to go. It was for his new Condo Hotel in Panama.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

I went to a party at his mansion today (in Palm Beach) and he was there as well as his kids. He was saying hi to everyone and taking pics with them. I felt bad for him because the guy couldn't walk for two steps without people begging him to take pics with them. He was a bit upset so that's why I didn't even tried to take a pic with him. I took pics of his Mansion and the pool area (where the party was). When I got there he had like 10 Bentleys parked there. I was embarrassed in my little Toyota Matrix.

He has a restaurant there and I was looking at the Menu and saw no prices. I'm guessing it was expensive.

I will post the pics as soon as I upload them.
So.... did he ask you for a second date?
(Just kidding. I read your other post.
)

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's such a whiney baby, I can't stand the guy! I'd probably have handed him a lolly pop, patted him on the head and told him to grow up! LOL

Glad you had fun though.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does his hair look as bad in person as it always does on tv?

I am liking him right now, cause he is busting Rosie's chops and can't stand her...

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Does his hair look as bad in person as it always does on tv?

I am liking him right now, cause he is busting Rosie's chops and can't stand her...
Hmmmm, I wonder why you don't like her...

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

We do not have to discuss that again, I hope....
I know I know, its because she has brown hair right? You hate people with brown hair...Oooops, I hope I haven't offended anyone

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I know I know, its because she has brown hair right? You hate people with brown hair...Oooops, I hope I haven't offended anyone
Watch it, freak.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What fun Tina!
I can't wait to see the pictures!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Watch it blondie! Just because i have brown hair that doesnt mean i dont behave like a blonde :toungue2: