Boots+hotdog= NooOOoOOoo!!!

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Geez... I fixed me and mom a hotdog tonight for dinner because I wasn't feeling up to much else. Well, Boots was eyeing them the whole time, so I politely covered her's up with a paper towel. Instead of her eating the 2 she wanted, she ate one. A little bit later I hear *knock* "umm, Alicia, Boots has a hotdog.." I yelped and ran in there, and he's sure as crap has that hotdog, ALL OF IT! Not to mention bobbing and weaving between everyone else, because that was his hotdog. I got it from him, and then nicely had to split one hotdog between 2 dogs, and 5 cats

-I think he's been reading about 8-bit's antics-

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by alikatt

Geez... I fixed me and mom a hotdog tonight for dinner because I wasn't feeling up to much else. Well, Boots was eyeing them the whole time, so I politely covered her's up with a paper towel. Instead of her eating the 2 she wanted, she ate one. A little bit later I hear *knock* "umm, Alicia, Boots has a hotdog.." I yelped and ran in there, and he's sure as crap has that hotdog, ALL OF IT! Not to mention bobbing and weaving between everyone else, because that was his hotdog. I got it from him, and then nicely had to split one hotdog between 2 dogs, and 5 cats

-I think he's been reading about 8-bit's antics-

My bunch are hot dog bandits also..

(We have the same name but spelled different
)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

My bunch are hot dog bandits also..

(We have the same name but spelled different
)
We do
I gave you a present since I don't really have anyone to give any too, lol. I don't understand the hotdog thing. I've never seen him so obsessed about a piece of food, except my cream cheese bagel the other day

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by alikatt

We do
I gave you a present since I don't really have anyone to give any too, lol. I don't understand the hotdog thing. I've never seen him so obsessed about a piece of food, except my cream cheese bagel the other day
Mine are little thieves about ANY meat...
You can't turn your head on them