Help Ms. Indecisive decide what's for dinner!

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, I'm being wildly indecisive. I know I want Lebanese, and I know where I want it from. I also know I want to get a couple appetizers rather than an entree. But which combination of appetizers do I want?!?!

I think I'll get 2. After a full week of 16 hour days, I deserve some take-out, darn it!

Which 2? The choices are:
-Tabbouleh (Chopped parsley, tomatoes, green onions, mint, lemon juice, and virgin olive oil, tossed with toasted cracked wheat.)
-Hummus (Blended chickpeas (garbonzo beans), lemon juice, garlic, tahina sauce, and virgin olive oil.
-Grape Leaves ( Rice, parsley, tomatoes, chickpeas, and dressing, wrapped in grape leaves)
-Spinach Pie (Baked dough filled with freshly chopped spinach and onions, mixed with herbs and fresh lemon juice.)
-Lentil Soup

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I voted for Grape Leaves- can I come for supper?
Yes Ma'am! I betcha you could be here in...about 6 hours (I think?!)...if you leave now!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't eat any of that stuff that was on the list, but if I was gonna choose something, I might would choose the spinich. But I just don't think I could eat any of that stuff.

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I don't eat any of that stuff that was on the list, but if I was gonna choose something, I might would choose the spinich. But I just don't think I could eat any of that stuff.
Oh, but it's just so delicious! (And good for you, too!)

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love hummas and often make my own .... I dislike grape leaves

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They had a vegetarian combo...not sure how I missed that...in which you get to pick THREE things! I went with grape leaves (and overwhelming favorite here on TCS!
) and lentil soup and spinach pie!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lionessrampant

They had a vegetarian combo...not sure how I missed that...in which you get to pick THREE things! I went with grape leaves (and overwhelming favorite here on TCS!
) and lentil soup and spinach pie!
I commend your selection! Given the opportunity to add a third, that would have been mine, too.