TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Help Ms. Indecisive decide what's for dinner!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Help Ms. Indecisive decide what's for dinner!

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
So, I'm being wildly indecisive. I know I want Lebanese, and I know where I want it from. I also know I want to get a couple appetizers rather than an entree. But which combination of appetizers do I want?!?!

I think I'll get 2. After a full week of 16 hour days, I deserve some take-out, darn it!

Which 2? The choices are:
-Tabbouleh (Chopped parsley, tomatoes, green onions, mint, lemon juice, and virgin olive oil, tossed with toasted cracked wheat.)
-Hummus (Blended chickpeas (garbonzo beans), lemon juice, garlic, tahina sauce, and virgin olive oil.
-Grape Leaves ( Rice, parsley, tomatoes, chickpeas, and dressing, wrapped in grape leaves)
-Spinach Pie (Baked dough filled with freshly chopped spinach and onions, mixed with herbs and fresh lemon juice.)
-Lentil Soup
post #2 of 15
I vote for the lentil soup
post #3 of 15
The grape leaves sound really good!
post #4 of 15
I voted for Grape Leaves- can I come for supper?
post #5 of 15
I LOVE arabic food! I vote for all of the above!
post #6 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
I voted for Grape Leaves- can I come for supper?
Yes Ma'am! I betcha you could be here in...about 6 hours (I think?!)...if you leave now!
post #7 of 15
I vote for spinach pie!
post #8 of 15
I'd be choosing the grape leaves and the spinach pie.
post #9 of 15
I don't eat any of that stuff that was on the list, but if I was gonna choose something, I might would choose the spinich. But I just don't think I could eat any of that stuff.
post #10 of 15
Spinach Pie (and seen as you are having two, grape leaves too)
post #11 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSULOVER View Post
I don't eat any of that stuff that was on the list, but if I was gonna choose something, I might would choose the spinich. But I just don't think I could eat any of that stuff.
Oh, but it's just so delicious! (And good for you, too!)
post #12 of 15
I love hummas and often make my own .... I dislike grape leaves
post #13 of 15
I chose grape leaves! I hope you enjoy your dinner!
post #14 of 15
Thread Starter 
They had a vegetarian combo...not sure how I missed that...in which you get to pick THREE things! I went with grape leaves (and overwhelming favorite here on TCS! ) and lentil soup and spinach pie!
post #15 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionessrampant View Post
They had a vegetarian combo...not sure how I missed that...in which you get to pick THREE things! I went with grape leaves (and overwhelming favorite here on TCS! ) and lentil soup and spinach pie!
I commend your selection! Given the opportunity to add a third, that would have been mine, too.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Help Ms. Indecisive decide what's for dinner!