What does your klepto kitty enjoy stealing?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know my gang can't be the only ones
I swear all my kitties are Kleptos sometimes. Just a minute ago when i was in the kitchen I cought Kolar stealing one of my hair ties
and swatting it around the floor. He also enjoys stealing paper products and shredding them everywhere. Jasmine LOVES to steal ANYTHING she can get ahold of and try to eat it (cell phones, pens, wallets, purses, tv remotes, you name it
) Isabella likes to steal anything sparkly and shiny (she's a princess go figure) Velvet likes to steal pens and pencils and swat them around the room. Abilene likes to steal Q-tips and cheese.....What does your klepto kitty enjoy stealing?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anything!!

Pens, hair ties, hair clips, pop bottles, pop caps/tops, Q-tips, anything from the garbage
, lighters...- and their newest toy- their Zoom Groom. I had it on the counter they aren't allowed on (the one near the stove) and I found it in the living room this morning. Oh, they've also stolen my glasses before, which wasn't fun to look for when I was home alone and couldn't see without them!!
They steal anything and everything!!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My light blue hair elastics. He seems less interested in the black ones. And plastic spoons from the sink.
This is Ferris, of course. He also takes pens out of pen cups. I don't know why - it isn't like he has any letters to write...

Ginger is an angel and has behaved herself famously since she was an adolescent and did everything wrong that she could all in a single day.
That was the last time I forgot to give out treats in the morning.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol...nice to know my little goofballs aren't the only ones

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Bella loves to steal food
and Stormie loves to steal anything and everything, ecspecially my lighter and cigarettes i have to hide so many things tho from her because she is quit the klepto pens, the remote, things out of my purse, u name it she steals it

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Gordito boy is a kepto

Nothing is safe from him. You can't leave any kind of jewelry in the bathroom above the sink anymore, as he finds a way, somehow to get up there and steal them.
You wouldn't believe how many differnet earrings I have that i now only have one of.

He also likes to take bobby pins, and other small things like that. Little boogerbrain.

thumper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I caught cosmo stealing my Ipod shuffle and he did it very sneaky like. I listen to it before I go to sleep and put it on my nightstand. He was over there walking around do de do de do, looked at me, grabbed it and took off running downstairs. I chased him down and got it back. When I put it in the drawer he kept trying to get in the drawer to get it again.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

"Daddy's claws", aka guitar picks! They're apparently irresistible.
Oh my girls LOVE to steal my guitar picks too!
Little brats! I'm always having to hide them from them!
I am very picky about my guitar picks so i have to hide them from them

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Oh my girls LOVE to steal my guitar picks too!
Little brats! I'm always having to hide them from them!
I am very picky about my guitar picks so i have to hide them from them
I swear Jamie thinks they're claws. Hubby plays various types of guitar music/guitars, and Jamie is always fascinated when he uses picks. We find them hidden under everything.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

I swear Jamie thinks they're claws. Hubby plays various types of guitar music/guitars, and Jamie is always fascinated when he uses picks. We find them hidden under everything.
Your Jamie sounds like my Abilene
Abbie always LOVES to watch me play my guitar and will sit beside me then put her little paw on the guitar strings
it's really cute....until she runs off with them

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Elora has always loved hair elastics and at any time you can find anywhere from 1 to 10 in her food bowl!
Another fav thing to take is feminine napkins! Silly Lady El! Its been a long time since I've had any of those in my home but since Naomi moved back in, there is a nice supply for Elora! I remember walking upstairs, in our previous home, and finding about 6 of them scattered in the toy room up there!

Mia doesn't really take stuff from anywhere...she just has stuff everywhere...will play with just about anything at all

Hilda >^..^<

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Squee likes to confiscate pens and Werther's (the toffee) wrappers.

tinyflyer02

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Medusa and Ozzie like to steal my hair ties so I ended up buying a pack of them for a dollar
Ozzie is my kitty that likes to steal anything and everything. Right now, he just loves stealing our plastic forks.

semiferal

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Straws! I don't eat fast food so it's not that big a deal but every once in a while I'll have a Slurpee and my big boy is the #1 Slurpee Straw Bandit.

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Iris likes to steal all kinds of things, but pens and nail clippers are among her favorites.

Chloe CANNOT resist paperclips. I have to be really careful not to leave any out!