Inboxes....

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I have an inbox for the orders a coworker does but I process the final document. It really annoys me when she won't put all the papers facing the same way. Its not that hard. It is a major pet peeve of mine too. And I have 4 shelfs in mine but only one has papers in it and she will spread all the same stuff over all 4 shelfs!
One shelf for the orders she does. Not 4. And facing all the same way is so convienent for me when I have to go through 30 to find the one I need!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stop doing the ones that puts the wrong way and say "I didn't understand it...it's like the words are all upside down or something..."

Maybe she'll get the hint?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Stop doing the ones that puts the wrong way and say "I didn't understand it...it's like the words are all upside down or something..."

Maybe she'll get the hint?
I don't have a choice but process it. I am the only one in hte office that does my particular job. It would cause chaos!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

I don't have a choice but process it. I am the only one in hte office that does my particular job. It would cause chaos!
Aww too bad!

Can you rearrange them as soon as she turns them in? Maybe she'll get the hint then.

I use to be like that with dollar bills. It would annoy me if I put them away with them facing opposite directions (and no, I was never a teller...just anal)