TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Febreeze Air Effects
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Febreeze Air Effects

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
wondering if anyone else likes these. i normally just get the cheap air freshener for a buck or what not they have lots of scents and keep me happy when i am not melting tarts.

Well at walmart yesterday i decided to get some air effects, and picked up some Citrus & Light. I like it alot. its almost 3 bucks a can but it lasts a while, and it just smells nice when ya spray it right after cleaning up boxes.

Anyone else like this stuff?
post #2 of 18
Yep! I got the Sugar cookie vanilla holiday scent ( I am not wild about this one though) and I buy the melon one for normal everyday use. Its smells yummy!
post #3 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
Yep! I got the Sugar cookie vanilla holiday scent ( I am not wild about this one though) and I buy the melon one for normal everyday use. Its smells yummy!
i liked the melon one too! but melon makes Maia Maia sneeze so i settled on the citrus, so we wouldnt make our girl sneeze, lol
post #4 of 18
Yes, I have used the sugar cookie one and the apple cinammon one(i think that was a holiday one too)
post #5 of 18
I got one that smells like mint, I like it a lot but the one that smells like fresh rain is also very nice
post #6 of 18
All the scents you all get to buy make me jealous. Lee is very picky and says eveything gives him a headache. He won't go into that isle and pick a fregrance out so most of the stuff I buy I give away... I love apple cinnamonand Lee hates it with a passion.
post #7 of 18
I am allergic to chemical fragrances, they give me a headache and a sore throat. I hate them. I found a good solution at the health food store, it is all natural, essential oils, fragrance, called Air scense. It only takes one spray, it comes in different fragrances, I like orange. but I think there is lavender, and because it is all natural, I have no adverse effects. It naturally refreses the air and absorbs foul odors. It might cost a little more than that crap they sell, but it is worth it. I've done a lot of research on fragrances due to my allergy, and they consisit of many carcinogenics. You really should not subject yourself or your loved ones to them. It is the same as sitting in the room with a bunch of smokers. You wouldn't want that toxicity in your lungs.

Check out the natural stuff, do yourself a favor.
post #8 of 18
I like them ok But I Adore Bath & Body Works room freshners even more! They recently had them on sale 2 for $8 or something like that. I got two incredable flavors- and the scent (it only takes a little spray) lasts at LEAST 2 hours. It's a tiny bottle but it lasts forever Pier 1 also has a yummy Ginger Peach room air freshner thats lovely too! My best friend gave it to me for my birthday 2 years ago and i still have it! It lasts forever
post #9 of 18
I love those Febreeze ones- I can't remember my favorite tho
I haven't gotten them forever, but I've been hooked on Bath & Body Works Wallflowers- they are great!
post #10 of 18
I like the Method air freshners, which are very similar and can be had for about $3 at Target. I have apple/vanilla. I also like burning incense.
post #11 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by gailuvscats View Post
I am allergic to chemical fragrances, they give me a headache and a sore throat. I hate them. I found a good solution at the health food store, it is all natural, essential oils, fragrance, called Air scense. It only takes one spray, it comes in different fragrances, I like orange. but I think there is lavender, and because it is all natural, I have no adverse effects. It naturally refreses the air and absorbs foul odors. It might cost a little more than that crap they sell, but it is worth it. I've done a lot of research on fragrances due to my allergy, and they consisit of many carcinogenics. You really should not subject yourself or your loved ones to them. It is the same as sitting in the room with a bunch of smokers. You wouldn't want that toxicity in your lungs.

Check out the natural stuff, do yourself a favor.
I have often thought some of those air freshners must be bad for your health.
I'm going to look into the Air-scense stuff.
post #12 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionessrampant View Post
I like the Method air freshners, which are very similar and can be had for about $3 at Target. I have apple/vanilla. I also like burning incense.
I love the Method products- their soap is amazing!
post #13 of 18
Thread Starter 
glad i am not the only sniffer. around, lol.

I should note in general I do make my own airfreshers and room freshers, but sometimes when i get overwhelmed with orders I just give up and go the other way and buy. its also a way for me to do some product research so to speak and duplicate scents

like this afternoon while waiting for a batch of candles to cure i duplicated the Citrus & light with my essential oils hehe..
post #14 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms View Post
wondering if anyone else likes these. i normally just get the cheap air freshener for a buck or what not they have lots of scents and keep me happy when i am not melting tarts.

Well at walmart yesterday i decided to get some air effects, and picked up some Citrus & Light. I like it alot. its almost 3 bucks a can but it lasts a while, and it just smells nice when ya spray it right after cleaning up boxes.

Anyone else like this stuff?
I have 8 cans of Febreze Air Effects(4 Apple and Cinnamon and 3 Evergreen Pine and 1 Mint) and the Scent Stories.. to which I have 4 discs
Im a Febreze Freak!
post #15 of 18
Yep love the febreeze air effects I have the melon one. It smells so good.
post #16 of 18
I haven't tried the air effects, but I use the regular febreze!!
post #17 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post
I have 8 cans of Febreze Air Effects(4 Apple and Cinnamon and 3 Evergreen Pine and 1 Mint) and the Scent Stories.. to which I have 4 discs
Im a Febreze Freak!
I've always wondered if those Scent Stories work well?
post #18 of 18
I do want one of these Febreeze dealy-o's.

I make my own candles, so that takes care of a lot of air freshening for me, but we do keep a can of Oust spray in the bathroom.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Febreeze Air Effects