I finally finished it

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I now want to brag a little. After spending the last year on this project, I have finally finished it. I'm not really great at finishing craft projects, but I actually finished the afghan in time for my BIL's wedding on Valentine's day. I do have to admit that it was nice working on it during the cold weather because it is nice and warm. I just hope they like it.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I posted a reply on the other thread, but I must say...Well done!!! Awesome! And, if they don't like it, you can always send it to me!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
They're sure to love it, especially since it's obvious that you put a lot of time and love into the task!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

They're sure to love it, especially since it's obvious that you put a lot of time and love into the task!
Not to mention cat hair
. The cats loved to sit on it while I was working and help by not letting the yarn get away.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
My grandmother made us an afghan for our wedding (WAAAYYYY back when), and every pet we've had since then has claimed it. I wash it regularly, but I think at this point there's probably more cat and dog hair than yarn.
That's the type of present you remember, though. After all this time, I only know what a few people gave us, and that includes the afghan, a hooked rug, and hand-monogrammed pillowcases. All of which we still have.