watch video & tell me what she sounds like?

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A while ago, I posted a thread asking ppl to listen to a video of Pepper, 1 of my cats cuz I was told she made no noises whenever she meowed.

Some ppl watched that video and remarked that it's hard to hear anything since the running water was making a lot of noise in the background so I decided to film her again.

Hopefully there are no background noises! I have no idea if there's anything going on in the background since I'm deaf.

Pls listen to this and let me know what Pepper's meow sounds like.. Thanks!
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/Pamela4cats/?action=view&current=2006augcats037.flv

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am really sorry - I cant tell, I have played it a few times. Its fairly quiet to start off, she opens her mouth to meow but then I think I can hear a washing machine kicking in ! Can you do another one ?
Sorry !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

I am really sorry - I cant tell, I have played it a few times. Its fairly quiet to start off, she opens her mouth to meow but then I think I can hear a washing machine kicking in ! Can you do another one ?
Sorry !
Hmmm... That's odd because there's no washing machines in the apt building... Wonder what the noise could be... Ok. I'll try to film her again this weekend and hope there's no noises in the background!

Thanks for listening several times to see...

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I listened to it too and I didn't hear anything but you and some movement. Is it possible that she's not making any noise? If you try again see if you can't get one of your other cats to meow that way we'll know if the sound on your camera is picking up the cats or if Pepper is just a silent meower.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I listened to it several times with the volume on my headset way up but i couldn't hear anything from Pepper either, so i think you have a silent little talker there Pamela
I also thought i could hear a washing machine which sounded like it was clicking in to go on a spin cycle.

malikitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
nope you have a silent meower. could hear all other noises fine, from the clicking of your hand on the cam to you talking to her, but she never made a sound.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pamela

Hmmm... That's odd because there's no washing machines in the apt building...
Oh, well I´ve listened again, and maybe its an air-con unit or something similar, it is quiet to start off with, but then "this noise" starts.
How fascinating

Looking forward to another video of Pepper