It's Friday

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so glad it is Friday, I get off at 12:30 today, then I have the whole weekend, then on Sunday it is the Saints game.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah no, im not happy that its friday, because its friday and im still ill! but yes i am looking foward going back to work on monday!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Woo hoo
Am i pleased i can have a weekend to do some retail therapy
The last 2 weekends i've been stuck in the house with heating engineers just incase one of them opened the door by mistake and the girls got out

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i am a lil happy its friday usually i get real happt but my quarter/semester 1 is up next week for school so i have major catching up to do
and my one notebook is due today but i didnt find out until wed that it was due today
i was doing it last nite till i fell asleep
but i am happy its friday and i get to order dinner tonite and i dont gotta pay for it once

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
it's Friday! That means I only have tomorrow until my weekend begins.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I am so glad it is Friday, I get off at 12:30 today, then I have the whole weekend, then on Sunday it is the Saints game.
Don't you mean its the Chicago Bear game???? Snow predicted the Saints better bring there snow gear!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOOOOOOOOOOT!! I get to go home at 4 today instead of 5!!

Then tonight we have a work prime rib dinner event thing..I get to take a limo there and back for free!!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Then tonight we have a work prime rib dinner event thing..I get to take a limo there and back for free!!
Geez! that sounds nice!, what's the occasion?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning! I got to watch Grey's Anatomy last night (I am still catching up so I didn't watch the new one) and cuddle with my sweet girls. It was really nice. Lee and I ate tacos for dinner. They were yummy! Tonight is going to be a quiet night. I am ready for the weekend!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooo...Tacos sound good! I'm starved right now!

Bagels should be here any moment.

Tonight I get to finish up the 200 pages I had to read for tomorrows class (only 80 more to go) and then tomorrow I find time to work out, eat, go to class and start back into reading.
That's all I'm going to be doing this semester is reading!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Nanny, Good Luck in the game, I have been watching ESPN and a lot of the Commentators are picking the Saints to WIN
I will be rooting for you!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I am OUT of the hole today. Hummmmmm......I have time to myself.

I do have an appointment and I need to do some shopping, but......after that.....I'll be back and you all will be sorry. MMMUUUUHHHHHAAAAAA

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Nanny, Good Luck in the game, I have been watching ESPN and a lot of the Commentators are picking the Saints to WIN
I will be rooting for you!
Thanks Bella, but I am not a big Saints fan, my husband is the Saints fan around here. I just like watching football, and then of course you cand drink when you are watching a football game. At least I always do.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up early to do the weekly shopping (which I usually do on Sunday morning but we have snow predicted) and I have been sleepy since. Maybe I should take a nap.