TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Sneezeweed and Snowberry (day two)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sneezeweed and Snowberry (day two)

post #1 of 26
Thread Starter 
Well, they were a lot more active today so I was able to get more pictures (yay!) Snow is 100% PLAY but Sneeze cuddled with me a bit. Had to take pictures with the flash off because they kept squinting up their eyes when I had the flash on, so they're a little bit dark. Thanks for sharing my babies with me!

SNOWBERRY:



This is her favorite thing to do!


SNEEZEWEED:

Doesn't he just LOOK like a Sneezeweed?


post #2 of 26
ohmygoodness.... those two are so gorgeous
post #3 of 26
My goodness they are SO adorable!

And I just love their names - especially Sneezeweed!
post #4 of 26
Ahh, I can't stand how much they look like my Chaynal!
post #5 of 26
They are just so precious, I bet you are having so much fun with them
post #6 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtigress View Post
Ahh, I can't stand how much they look like my Chaynal!
I'm still waiting on those pictures!!!
post #7 of 26
lol My camera is dead right now, and I don't know where the charger is...but I can find some of their old threads!
post #8 of 26
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...ht=birman+boys

Here's the boys' breeder's site - the Queens page. Shadowsnlace Xandy is Chay's mom, and she's a seal lynx. The mitted Ragdolls look so much like Birmans that she should be a pretty good example of what your two little ones will look like.

http://www.sinhsoulbirmans.com/queens.htm
post #9 of 26
Aaaarggghhh!!! The cuteness!!!
post #10 of 26
They are preciuos
post #11 of 26
so GORGEOUS, and PRECIOUS i love those photos more please they are just so fluffy and cute
post #12 of 26
Beautiful kittens.
post #13 of 26
aaaahh!! i'm going to die from the cuteness of those two. And the names!!!!
post #14 of 26
Awwwwwwwwww how absolutely adorable those 2 babies are
post #15 of 26
They are VERRRYY gorgeous!!
post #16 of 26
They're so fluffy!!!! How beautiful!!
They look like two big huggable cotton balls.
post #17 of 26
So is that how you get photos without their eyes looking funny? They look great without the flash. Was the room really bright? You should set them up in a hugging booth and charge people $. They look sooooo huggable!
post #18 of 26
What adorable little balls of fluff!!! How can you stand to not be holding them all the time?
post #19 of 26
Wow, barely a few days home and Sneezeweed and Snowberry already have a legion of fans! Well, I'm sure the fanclub would really LOVE for these two to have their own thread.. and pictures! Plenty of pictures! With daily (pictorial) updates! Excuse me while I go into a tizzy at the mere idea of daily pictorial updates...
post #20 of 26
Thread Starter 
Thanks, everyone, for all the nice things you've had to say about our new babies!!! I'm just so durn proud!!! I just hope everyone will forgive me as I go through my new-kitten "let's take pictures of them doing everything possible" phase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyWukong View Post
Wow, barely a few days home and Sneezeweed and Snowberry already have a legion of fans! Well, I'm sure the fanclub would really LOVE for these two to have their own thread.. and pictures! Plenty of pictures! With daily (pictorial) updates! Excuse me while I go into a tizzy at the mere idea of daily pictorial updates...
Awww, thanks! For now, the new pictures will have to wait until tomorrow or late tonight because MY CAMERA BATTERY IS DEAD and I can't upload them!

Quote:
So is that how you get photos without their eyes looking funny? They look great without the flash. Was the room really bright?
Thank you! It's easy to get good pics with such great subjects, if I may take a moment to "mush."
Most of them were taken in low light and I had to doctor the picture a little bit. I have some on my camera now, waiting to be uploaded, that were taken during the middle of the day with the window shade up, so they should come out brighter. I also take about ten thousand pictures and only upload a few of them, so you're not seeing all the ones with strange eyes.

Pam, thanks for the links to the other pictures. Is that what you think they'll end up looking like? I hope so, 'cause they're beautiful!!!
post #21 of 26
Quote:
I just hope everyone will forgive me as I go through my new-kitten "let's take pictures of them doing everything possible" phase.
Oh, I suppose we can forgive you... if you just keep posting more!
post #22 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rina_Marie View Post
SNEEZEWEED:


I think I just died and went to heaven.
post #23 of 26
Such cuties!!
post #24 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rina_Marie View Post

Pam, thanks for the links to the other pictures. Is that what you think they'll end up looking like? I hope so, 'cause they're beautiful!!!
I think so, because they look just like Chay now, and he looks a lot like his mom. What can I say, we're lucky to get to wake up to faces like that every morning!
post #25 of 26
Wow!!!! Are they as soft as they look?
post #26 of 26
Sweet little angels - they have the prettiest faces!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Sneezeweed and Snowberry (day two)