I KNOW I dont need another dog.but I have had my eye on this one

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ask yourself if you can afford his vet care and other bills. Do a budget including his needs and see how it looks. If it turns out you can't afford to adopt him perhaps print out his ad and spread it around work. Or maybe post it on other boards to help get his pretty face out there. You can always do a sponsorship to where you pay part of his adoption fee. (Don't know if that's already been done. )

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He is adorable, but you may be still grieving over Jimmie.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

He is adorable, but you may be still grieving over Jimmie.
I actually have been looking at him before I got rid of Jimmie.........I have just been wanting to adopt another pit bull, because they are so over looked and have such a bad name........

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

I actually have been looking at him before I got rid of Jimmie.........I have just been wanting to adopt another pit bull, because they are so over looked and have such a bad name........
What happened to Jimmie?

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Awwww well you do what you feel is the right thing to do. He looks so sweet

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
he is very cute but looks more shepherdy than being a pit bull. It's really hard to tell by the pics..but I just LOVE pit bulls and will have one someday, rescued of course.
They are my dream dog.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you can afford it and have room for him, and have the time to give him proper training, then what's stopping you?

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

He is just beautiful, I think you should get him, I think that they get a bad name too, but I think animals behave the way their owners let them.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

If you can afford it and have room for him, and have the time to give him proper training, then what's stopping you?
I agree, if you can afford to adopt him, then why not bring home this precious little pup?

Let us know what you decide!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He is cute. Make sure to think ahead to be 100% positive he will fit into your family! I know I'm gonna sound like a broken record, but I'd hate for you to have to go through a "Jimmie" again. I know how heartbroken you were about that.

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I noticed their hold time is only 2 weeks when the shelter is full, too...so hurry up and adopt him already!!!

He is a really cute dog!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He was still there as of Wed when I was at the shelter, and al though they say they keep them 2 weeks, they tend to keep them longer(espically puppies) so I am gonna call the owner later and see if hes still there.