TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Thieves! Loathe 'em!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Thieves! Loathe 'em!

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
I just took my daughter to the dentist, and forgot my leather gloves in the waiting room, and when I realized it a few minutes later, they were gone! Somebody stole them!

They were given to me by a friend who has since died... the gloves were the only thing I had from her... I don't usually forget stuff (I've had those gloves for eight years) but my daughter was freaking out about getting a shot and I was distracted.

I hope whoever stole them has bad luck whenever she wears them! It's so lousy to steal!

Thanks for listening. I'll get over it.

SwampWitch
post #2 of 18
Did you check with the dentist office? Maybe they just turned them in as lost.
post #3 of 18
That is just so wrong!!! Some people have no morals at all and will get what they deserve when they meet thier Maker.
post #4 of 18
That is just HORRIBLE! A thief is a thief is a thief. Take it and give it to the receptionist for god sake!

Im sorry you lost your senitmental gloves
post #5 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild View Post
Did you check with the dentist office? Maybe they just turned them in as lost.
I did... several people at the office were looking for them. They're gone.
post #6 of 18
Yup thieves are a bunch of jerks. Just smile thinking that they will get theirs
post #7 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampWitch View Post
I just took my daughter to the dentist, and forgot my leather gloves in the waiting room, and when I realized it a few minutes later, they were gone! Somebody stole them!

They were given to me by a friend who has since died... the gloves were the only thing I had from her... I don't usually forget stuff (I've had those gloves for eight years) but my daughter was freaking out about getting a shot and I was distracted.

I hope whoever stole them has bad luck whenever she wears them! It's so lousy to steal!

Thanks for listening. I'll get over it.

SwampWitch

Ok, they have made me mad now

I wonder if I can put a "gris gris" on someone I don't even know, I mean I don't know who took them. I will try anyways
post #8 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampWitch View Post
I did... several people at the office were looking for them. They're gone.

I am so sorry, maybe they will turn up somewheres.
post #9 of 18
what jerks!
man oh man..people are rotten.
post #10 of 18
Why would you steal gloves? Maybe I'm weird, and maybe a little OCD, but gloves are one of the last things I would take. Think about all of the places that people put their fingers... Maybe they saw you with them and saw you were a clean person. But if they didn't...ew, ew, ew.

I'm kind of a germ freak though.

PS: I'm sorry your gloves were stolen. I went off on the germ thing and forget the reason I started my post in the first place.
post #11 of 18
I am sorry. I hate people that do stuff like that but I believe that what comes around goes around and they will get what they deserve sooner or later.
post #12 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampWitch View Post
They were given to me by a friend who has since died... the gloves were the only thing I had from her... I don't usually forget stuff (I've had those gloves for eight years) but my daughter was freaking out about getting a shot and I was distracted.
SwampWitch
I'm so sorry, how awful for you.
post #13 of 18
There is just no excuse for this behavior, it just incenses me UGGGG I'm sorry you have lost something that meant so much to you.
post #14 of 18
That's just rude of someone to do that.
post #15 of 18
That's just rude of someone to do that.
post #16 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by emily_325 View Post
Why would you steal gloves? Maybe I'm weird, and maybe a little OCD, but gloves are one of the last things I would take. Think about all of the places that people put their fingers...
I have to agree with you! That's one of the reasons I love wearing gloves... they are a barrier. These were pretty beautiful gloves.
post #17 of 18
Aww I'm sorry someone stole your gloves. I've never stolen anything, and of all the crimes in the world I just find that to be the most reprehensible (short of major felonies). People are caught stealing at my work pretty much every day, and they're mostly complete idiots. I like to think that the kind of people who steal are the kind of people who will never be able to earn anything... trust, love, satisfaction, etc.

Maybe use it as an excuse to buy nice new gloves!
post #18 of 18
That's a serious bummer! How to ruin your day. I'm sorry you've lost this keepsake.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Thieves! Loathe 'em!