Thieves! Loathe 'em!

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just took my daughter to the dentist, and forgot my leather gloves in the waiting room, and when I realized it a few minutes later, they were gone! Somebody stole them!

They were given to me by a friend who has since died... the gloves were the only thing I had from her... I don't usually forget stuff (I've had those gloves for eight years) but my daughter was freaking out about getting a shot and I was distracted.

I hope whoever stole them has bad luck whenever she wears them! It's so lousy to steal!

Thanks for listening. I'll get over it.

SwampWitch

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is just so wrong!!! Some people have no morals at all and will get what they deserve when they meet thier Maker.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is just HORRIBLE! A thief is a thief is a thief. Take it and give it to the receptionist for god sake!

Im sorry you lost your senitmental gloves

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

I just took my daughter to the dentist, and forgot my leather gloves in the waiting room, and when I realized it a few minutes later, they were gone! Somebody stole them!

They were given to me by a friend who has since died... the gloves were the only thing I had from her... I don't usually forget stuff (I've had those gloves for eight years) but my daughter was freaking out about getting a shot and I was distracted.

I hope whoever stole them has bad luck whenever she wears them! It's so lousy to steal!

Thanks for listening. I'll get over it.

SwampWitch
Ok, they have made me mad now

I wonder if I can put a "gris gris" on someone I don't even know, I mean I don't know who took them. I will try anyways

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why would you steal gloves? Maybe I'm weird, and maybe a little OCD, but gloves are one of the last things I would take. Think about all of the places that people put their fingers... Maybe they saw you with them and saw you were a clean person. But if they didn't...ew, ew, ew.

I'm kind of a germ freak though.

PS: I'm sorry your gloves were stolen. I went off on the germ thing and forget the reason I started my post in the first place.

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry.
I hate people that do stuff like that but I believe that what comes around goes around and they will get what they deserve sooner or later.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

SwampWitch
I'm so sorry, how awful for you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

Why would you steal gloves? Maybe I'm weird, and maybe a little OCD, but gloves are one of the last things I would take. Think about all of the places that people put their fingers...
I have to agree with you! That's one of the reasons I love wearing gloves... they are a barrier. These were pretty beautiful gloves.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww
I'm sorry someone stole your gloves. I've never stolen anything, and of all the crimes in the world I just find that to be the most reprehensible (short of major felonies). People are caught stealing at my work pretty much every day, and they're mostly complete idiots. I like to think that the kind of people who steal are the kind of people who will never be able to earn anything... trust, love, satisfaction, etc.

Maybe use it as an excuse to buy nice new gloves!