I'm worried...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As some of you know we are getting a new addition in the next few weeks. Well, I just called my apartment complex, and they can't have our new apartment ready for us until March 1st!!! So this means I'm going to have three cats, one husband and myself in 750 square feet for two weeks! I'm going to go crazy!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would go crazy! I hope you do better then I would
Good luck with that, I hope they were wrong and it get's done sooner, for your sanities sake

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

I would go crazy! I hope you do better then I would
Good luck with that, I hope they were wrong and it get's done sooner, for your sanities sake
I know! They kept telling us Feb 15th, but for some reason I KNEW they wouldn't let us move then. I called today and it became March 1st. I could kick someone!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Eh, don't worry..its only 2 weeks
That can take forever in such small quarters

(I guess I'm not helping, am I?)

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Should be interesting. But heck, the way times flies, it'll be here before you know it! I'm sure 8-Bit and company will keep you so busy you won't even notice the extra time!

Hilda >^..^<

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just hope that the new little guy isn't going to be terrified of the whole process. I want him to settle in and be fine with everything going on.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
At least that way the kitties can all get used to each others smells, then go into neutral territory together.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

At least that way the kitties can all get used to each others smells, then go into neutral territory together.
I never thought about that... perhaps this is a good thing.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Could the people you are getting the new cat from hold him for two weeks? And I thought you was moving to a different complex instead of next door. Cause I thought you hated the complex you live at now. And the people who take care of it. I could be wrong and be thinking of someone else. I have been a bit scatterbrained lately.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

Could the people you are getting the new cat from hold him for two weeks? And I thought you was moving to a different complex instead of next door. Cause I thought you hated the complex you live at now. And the people who take care of it. I could be wrong and be thinking of someone else. I have been a bit scatterbrained lately.
We are staying because the rent is cheap, and we are allowed to move floors.

They've been keeping the cat for a while now, and he really needs to be out by the 15th because she is redecorating. (You didn't read that wrong I wrote REDECORATING)

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let me guess the cat doesn't match her new decor. So have they gotten better about fixing things when you ask them to? One good thing about it being cheap you can save up the money to buy a house that way you can get out of renting soon.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

Let me guess the cat doesn't match her new decor. So have they gotten better about fixing things when you ask them to? One good thing about it being cheap you can save up the money to buy a house that way you can get out of renting soon.
That's the whole reason we are staying. They've gotten slightly better about fixing things, but we try to fix as much as we can on our own.