Spoiled? I think so.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So last night, Davidson was cuddling with me in bed for our usual cuddle-time. Then he left and I fell asleep, as usual. All of a sudden, around 4AM, I wake up and see him sitting next to me, starring, not moving- scared the crap outta me!
So I pet him a few times, and tried to fall back asleep. Apparently that wasn't good enough for him.
He smacked me on the head and started meowing!
So I moved- and of course, I was laying on HIS pillow- he cuddled right up next to me and fell asleep!

Can you say SPOILED!?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes!
Kaylee will paw to move the blanket so she can come under it! and it so does get annoying once its like 3 or 4 am!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Yes!
Kaylee will paw to move the blanket so she can come under it! and it so does get annoying once its like 3 or 4 am!
Harley does that!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now you know that was his pillow you was stealing and all he wanted was to lay beside his meowmy. And you talk about him being spoiled.
I personally think he's just too cute to resist. And Tavia still has her little heart set on Harley.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Awwww that's so sweet...funny they are like The children of the Corn in the middle of the night scaring the heck out of you
Thats so true- those big eyes starring at you
Very scary, but cute

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Antigone did that to me earlier this week, my alarm was going off and I was ignoring it and then i opened my eyes to find her just sitting there staring at me, I think she sending me mental telepathy to turn off that dang loud thing!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He knew if he stared long enough you would give him back his pillow! When you didn't that smack was the last resort!!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
B's cat Patches has her own pillow on the bed.

But if we leave the bed, half the time you can come back and see she's taken over ALL the pillows.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

There is NO such thing as a spoiled kitty!

awe davidson knew he would get ur attention somehow for u to get off his pillow
well Bella's big but usually takes all the covers when I am sleeping and if she wants under the covers she will sit on top of me and kneed until i lift the cover up for her
they move me in my sleep her and Stormie, half the time I wake up with half of me off the bed, with them in my way...and most of the time they still the covers from me, bella figures if i aint going to let her under and wake up shell just take the ones i am sleeping on

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It always freaks me out when Damita's staring at me cuz her pupils change size independently of each other. She always looks possesed & the glow here eyes have gotten as she has lost more sight. It's very horror movie!

Kenz, you should really know better by now that to sleep on Davidson's pillow! Tisk tisk tisk....

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

It always freaks me out when Damita's staring at me cuz her pupils change size independently of each other. She always looks possesed & the glow here eyes have gotten as she has lost more sight. It's very horror movie!

Kenz, you should really know better by now that to sleep on Davidson's pillow! Tisk tisk tisk....
I guess I should have!! I'll definately know better tonight!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol that is too funny! he was probably standing by you quite a while staring just waiting for you to wake up and scream

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

lol that is too funny! he was probably standing by you quite a while staring just waiting for you to wake up and scream
Maybe him and Harley had a bet going on...
Two scheming devils!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
probably so!
wouldn't be suprising....our TCS kitites have been naughty this week