TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › The NO (F-O-O-D) thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The NO (F-O-O-D) thread

post #1 of 25
Thread Starter 
So I figure incase Susie happens to log in and there are bunch of threads related to food, there should be at least one thread that doesn't talk about food.

You can talk about anything else, just nothing related to f-o-o-d

Ummm...errr...so...yeah

Umm...We're suppose to get more snow today and tomorrow.
post #2 of 25
The flowers i got for my birthday are finally dying. I can't bring myself to throw them away but they look really bad now...
post #3 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
The flowers i got for my birthday are finally dying. I can't bring myself to throw them away but they look really bad now...
You should cover them in plastic wrap and put them in between some heavy books!

Mine still look alive, and i did it in September!
post #4 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwan View Post
You should cover them in plastic wrap and put them in between some heavy books!

Mine still look alive, and i did it in September!
They are beyond saving. If you bump the desk petals fall everywhere. I really need to chunk them.
post #5 of 25
LOL, thanks Jenney....... The sun is trying to pop out here today, sure hope it makes it. It's way too cold here and perhaps it can warm it up.........
post #6 of 25
Okay, compleetly off topic... who's cat helps them make the bed? Half the time I can't get mine out o the bed and have to make it around them.
post #7 of 25
I really need to shave my legs....
post #8 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005 View Post
Okay, compleetly off topic... who's cat helps them make the bed? Half the time I can't get mine out o the bed and have to make it around them.
Wiggies helps me when making the bed. He likes to be tucked under the bottome sheet and attack anything that's put on top.
post #9 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005 View Post
Okay, compleetly off topic... who's cat helps them make the bed? Half the time I can't get mine out o the bed and have to make it around them.
Rhonda, unless you want a kitty lump in your bed, you have to entice them out. I just usually throw a ring for them, and they're gone like a flash. You have to work quick though, cause it doesn't take long for them to come back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
I really need to shave my legs....
How long has it been Neet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushylady View Post
Wiggies helps me when making the bed. He likes to be tucked under the bottome sheet and attack anything that's put on top.
Wendy, have you tried putting a pillow over him when he'sin there? I do with Tiggy, and he thinks it's another cat and fights with it!
post #10 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post

How long has it been Neet?
Well, just last night, since it was my birthday Thanks for asking Suze.

Oh you meant since I shaved my legs! About 4 days I guess...
post #11 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005 View Post
Okay, compleetly off topic... who's cat helps them make the bed? Half the time I can't get mine out o the bed and have to make it around them.
Sometimes Whitey makes sure that its patted down.

Otherwise Beauty and Patches will make sure that there are still bumps for them to crawl under.
post #12 of 25
The cats sure seems to weigh more when you are trying to move the covers to fix the bed.
Its snowing here!! But only supposed to last another hour or so.....
post #13 of 25
since we are not talking about f..........oh heck ummm, oh right, yes

its cleaning day today and guess what, NO STASH under the sofa
mind you they got a telling off last week, so they were obviously listening
post #14 of 25
Thanks for this thread! My sister is visiting for her winter break and she keeps getting take-out, I have to hide upstairs
post #15 of 25
I think we got more snow last night its really pretty outside... although I know its gotta be cold, and I have to run errands today

I haven't heard from the dental office yet... but the good thing is that I haven't gotten a rejection letter in the mail yet!

post #16 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
I haven't heard from the dental office yet... but the good thing is that I haven't gotten a rejection letter in the mail yet!


Do they just not want to work on your teeth?

Hilda >^..^<
post #17 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^< View Post
Do they just not want to work on your teeth?

Hilda >^..^<
No- I applied for a job there last week and had an interview- I'm waiting to hear back about the job!
post #18 of 25
My sister works in a dental office as an assistant; that person that hands everything to the dentist. She cleans stuff and helps with x-rays and stuff too. She says some people let their teeth get really gross!
post #19 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet72947 View Post
My sister works in a dental office as an assistant; that person that hands everything to the dentist. She cleans stuff and helps with x-rays and stuff too. She says some people let their teeth get really gross!
I'm hoping to work the front desk, I want to go back to school for Hygenist tho!
post #20 of 25
Ahhh, I see! Good luck with it then...I hope you hear back soon!

My daughter, Naomi, has her medical coding and billing certificate but just hasn't done anything with it...sure wish she would.

Hilda >^..^<
post #21 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushylady View Post
Wiggies helps me when making the bed. He likes to be tucked under the bottome sheet and attack anything that's put on top.
Polly likes to help, too. I sometimes have to lock her out of the room to get it done.
post #22 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
I really need to shave my legs....
Thanks for sharing
post #23 of 25
My friend caught the people who have been stealing from his work... and it turned out to be another business!!!!


I need to do laundry so bad that I went out and bought new underwear so I wouldn't have to yesterday.
post #24 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Thanks for sharing
post #25 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom View Post

I need to do laundry so bad that I went out and bought new underwear so I wouldn't have to yesterday.
LOL! Same here...with the needing to do laundry that is...not the buying of new underwear

Hilda >^..^<
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › The NO (F-O-O-D) thread