Vibes for Susie's (kittylover4ever) tests

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought we should have one thread for all of Susies test vibes.

Susie you will be in my prayers! And I hope they don't let you get too hungry on the little bit of foods they are allowing you!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys..........I've been pretty nervous about all of this, but in a small way, I'm wanting this all to happen.......I've had pain for way too long and I just want to know what's causing it.........and ofcourse fix it. I can't thank you enough for putting up with me and my crybaby ways about anything medical........you and your vibes help me more than you know. I do know that whatever comes of tomorrow, I will handle it the best way I can......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course our Nut Lady can have all the vibes in the world. We want you to feel good again almost as much as you want to feel good again! Here's to hoping it is something easily fixed!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom has lived with pain almost all of my life and they're still looking for the root cause.

So, here's hoping that they find the source of your pain tomorrow. {{Lots of good vibes}}

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hon, I'm sending you lots and lots of positive energy and thought from the other side of the world!!! All will be well!!!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of good vibes for you Susie! TCS vibes will
anything that is wrong with you!!!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
heres some special kitty kisses from my lot

I know its sounds a bit cliched, but you are going to be in good hands and they will look after you.

Hope all goes well and you get some answers