Has anyone else noticed...

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The kitty naughtiness level on this site seems to be growing more and more every day!
I think 8-bit's sphere of influence is growing quite rapidy - he seems to be recruiting more and more of our furbabies to his little army! Who here has cats who have fallen under his spell? So far, I think my two have managed to resist him - so far!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As of today, Kolar the foster kitten is definitely on the naughty list
so is Isabella....

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have thought that Kitters could not be swayed into the great beyond of naughtyville, but she had been quite a little beast today. Not really being naughty but just being downright scarily spunky. Playing constantly, chasing everything that moves even a hair (including all parts of daddy that wiggle) toes, fingers, feet... It was funny to watch him try and get a quarter out of his pants pocket with her attched to his thigh!!!
She's been running through the house like flight of the matrix! She's finally mellowing out and attempting to take a nap with me... Maybe she'll behave through the night. Is it a full moon out or what?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My kitties have been good in the last couple of days they can see how sick i really am and they have been by my side the whole day.. Now if only they could cook!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

My kitties have been good in the last couple of days they can see how sick i really am and they have been by my side the whole day.. Now if only they could cook!
aww, hope youre better soon..........I´d send your some grapes from the Plaza, but I aint got enough money now I bought my 2nd piggy

Miss Moofi is always No.1 on The Naughty List in this house
but she dont give a jot

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Radar is most definitely on the naughty list, I sometimes think he needs a list to himself.

This morning he has been jumping into the cans for recycling because the noise of them all falling over is too good to resist.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All 5 of mine are doing pretty good so far. Hopeing it stays that way too.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our cats just either fight, growl or hiss at each other.

Beauty has been VERY playful (to the point she'll actually get up and chase something). B and I were both in shock when we first saw this. I think its the new end for Da Bird that I got (the sparkly piece)

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Phenom is good as usual but Phantom has found a new obsession for socks. She has always loved them but now more than ever. She pulls the new ones out of the bag and drops them everywhere. A few nights ago I heard the bad rusting under the bed. They have torn a whole in the box spring so they can get in it and she was trying to hide her socks in there too!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lessee - Ari has been in Mom's tissue box almost everynight and Topaz pulled my shirt off the laundry pile and pooped on it.

Maybe it's the weather...

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think mine are crabby because they are confined to the house-even though Bobber was outside about 15 minutes this morning!! Bakker was biting my toes last night-he hasn't done that before!!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ben is always on the naughty list. BTW the can of coins is working sorta. Molly & Lucky love to lay in the sun rays so I put Ben in the bedroom. He is fascinated with Molly's rear end. He ended up knocking over the x-mas tree box, cup of dry food, & old box of memories w/ dried flowers. I can't wait till he grows up. Yesterday he discovered the area rug & he quite enjoys the taste of it.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Today you can't wait. Tomorrow you will miss his kitten ways!
haha not this terror. I never had a kitten this bad. I really hope he calms down. It's been 4 weeks since he was neutered. He is a bit better but the 11pm crazyness is killing me.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hehehe...Mia has fallen in with the bad crowd lately. Silly kitty! I've noticed lately that no matter how often I fill up her & Elora's waterbowls...they're always empty when I go check them! I thought they were cracked or something...so I replaced Elora's. Well sir...it was empty next time I checked on it. I decided to check up on Mia...who as some of you might recall, loves water!!! Sure enough...she's been tipping over their waterbowls! That girl! At this moment, she's chasing something around the house...oh I see, a wad of paper...silly baby

Hilda >^..^<

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Let's just say I woke up at 4AM today and spend the rest of the night awake because the furry little devils were bored and did something naughty everytime it looked like I was going to doze off.