Gee thanks Isabella!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a brat! So tonight I go home to see my furbabies and to give my kitties their new collars (they're very cute!
), sophie her bunny treats, and ginger her meds. Well, i took all of the old collars off the girls and switched out their new ones and put their id on it. About the time i get ready to switch Isabellas, the little brat gave me a go to you know where look and ran off to hide. Once she does that, there's no finding her for several hours
So i gave up
My mom said she'd try and catch her to put her collar on her. I don't know what her deal is lately- she's been really skiddish and just bratty. I'd swear she had pms if she wasn't spayed
What am i gonna do with her when I get ready to move her? I'm thinking about moving all of my girls (except abilene and ginger- they are soooooooo attached to my mom) in with me at colin's since it's much safer (see the 12 murders in 14 days thread a few pages back). I'm wondering what's gonna happen when i get ready to move Isabella in if Colin gives me the ok. She's gonna go balistic
I will definitely have to bring her favorite things with her scent and lots of feliway with me
Anyone else have a kitty who's being a little brat tonight?

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ALL of mine are being brats!!! They are under foot and I can't walk without hearing meow.

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Maybe its because her mom hasnt been there with her lately. I know Lily acts that way if Amber spends the night in my room.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatlessGoatMan

Maybe its because her mom hasnt been there with her lately. I know Lily acts that way if Amber spends the night in my room.
I really think that has a lot to do with it. She's never been like this to me until recently. (when all of the murders started happening by my house-i've been staying with colin.) so that's why i'm thinking the sooner i have colin's ok to move my girls to his house- the better. that way she will hopefully get over this phase. it's really upsetting. i used to be the only person she'd trust at all...and now she's acting all skiddish around me

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Oh I get the "Go to
" look from Tiger anytime I go anywhere... Cats are like spoiled teenagers
yeah....well to top that off...this one thinks she's a princess

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If it makes you feel a little better, I know my Ophelia is skittish & when the wind gets to blowing she can just tell. I mean, when the weather gets weird, she gets really skittish. I don't know what it's like in Memphis, but it's crazy cold/windy/snowy here & I haven't seen Ophelia much & when I do, she's puffed up like a halloween cat.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awwww....poor ophilia
isabella is a little scardy cat normally anyways- but now she's even doing it to me
i think i need to adjust her tierra before her ego explodes

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cats....can't live with them, can't live without them!
She's lucky to have you Nikki, she really is!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Cats....can't live with them, can't live without them!
She's lucky to have you Nikki, she really is!
isn't that true though
/ thankyou i appreciate that
i feel lucky to have all of my little furbabies! they've brought soo much joy and happiness into my life
(even those of them who like to throw their little temper tantrums
ahhhhhem....isabella
)