Sneezeweed and Snowberry have arrived!!!!

rina_marie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here they are!!!

I couldn't get any great pictures, as they're still in hiding, but I promise there will be more soon!!!

Snowberry (pictured on the left) is much more independent than her male counterpart, Sneezeweed. She has taken a trip around the room several times, while he has remained in his hideout.

UPDATE:

Snow came out to play!

Here are some shots I just got:

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG how precious are they!!!! Look at those faces!
They are almost identical! How old are they?

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my gosh....
they are adorable.

Is their a thread you could link us to that tells their history and how they came into your life?
I love their names.
Sneezeweed.

Your babies could not be cuter.
I'm in love.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rina_marie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
xocats;1526859 said:
Oh my gosh....
they are adorable.
Thank you!

Originally Posted by xocats

Is their a thread you could link us to that tells their history and how they came into your life?
Thank you for asking! I wish there was a really great story that went along with them, but there really isn't.
Since the story is short, I'll just write it here, if that is okay with the moderators. We got them from a breeder and the reason we went with a purebred kitten is because I'd been searching for a very friendly, extroverted cat. We've adopted some adult cats and I love them dearly, but they are not "lap cats" and seldom want much to do with me. We felt that with a house as busy as ours was (4 young children, several other cats, a dog of our own, and several foster dogs in and out) it would be best to get a kitten who would grow up with all the noise and activity. I WOULD have gone to a shelter to pick out a cat - honest! - but I have a problem with short-haired kitties (some sort of sensory thing) and I was also wanting to find a large breed. Obviously, that really narrows down the field. So we went with Ragdolls after researching the breed. I went to the breeder to get the male and I NEVER planned on getting two of them, but when I showed up there, I fell in love with the female!!! So my husband decided to let me get both of them.
This is the first time I've ever had a kitten... I can't wait to watch them grow up!!!

Originally Posted by xocats

I love their names.
Sneezeweed.
Thanks! That was my husbands doing... I wanted to go with flower names and had originally picked "Bachleor's Button" and "Baby's Breath" but in my search I found a flower called "Sneezeweed" and happened to mention it to my husband and that was the end. He decided that we HAD to have a cat named Sneezeweed, especially as we're both allergic!!!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What adorable cats you have!!!

Welcome to TCS Sneezleweed and Snowberry.

(PS, whatever 8-bit tells you to do - DON'T)

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for sharing the story about they came into your lives.
Be use to keep the pictures coming.
They are 2 little smile makers.

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What cute little fluffballs! Its amazing - their little faces look just like Chay's! Are they chocolate lynxs??

candlemaven

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I
your babies! I just want to snuggle them up!

I have two ragdolls as well. They were my first foray into purebreds, and I don't regret one penny. When I first got Wilbur, I was living in an apartment and I had to be careful to pick a cat that would be "laid back" and would (more than likely) not be destructive in such a small space. And the more research I did on ragdolls, the more it seemed to be a match. And on top of that, they're such big, loving teddy bears.

I can't wait to see more pics of Sneezeweed (
) and Snowberry!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Love their names and love the kitties!!!! Hope they settle in well - good luck!