Big Bird (dog)

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here's some pics of Big Bird, Buddy and Jada that I took a few minutes ago and one that Amber took last night. (yep she went outside AGAIN)

Sleepy Big Bird

Waking up

Saying Hi to Buddy

Playing with Jada

Again

All 3 playing

And the one Amber took. You can see how icey our yard is in this pic.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Good pics, John! Looks like he's fitting in!
He is fitting in very well. Im trying to convince Amber that Buddy will get used to having another boy getting her attention. She isnt sure yet. Any guess on his breed anyone? I think he has Golden Retriever in there. Not sure what else.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's a handsome boy!
He looks like he may be a golden retriever mix, possibly mastiff or another square headed bully breed.

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

He's a handsome boy!
He looks like he may be a golden retriever mix, possibly mastiff or another square headed bully breed.
Thanks. If it helps any he has very floppy loose skin around his mouth and he drools alot. His head is huge and so are his feet. He has the biggest feet Ive ever seen on a dog. He's 60 lbs and the vet said hes around 7-8 months.

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Aw doggies playing is the best thing ever
Yeah I know. I miss having tons of dogs around. I love dogs and always loved having alot of them running around. Amber also loves dogs but these 2 are her babies and she worries to much about how they will feel about another dog. They both love Big Bird.

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Oh he is adorable! I just wanna get down and give him a big cuddle hug! I'm so glad Amber stoped to help him! He looks like a doll!
He's the sweetest dog Ive ever met. He reminds me alot of my Schnoodle (one of my sisters rejects) hat died in the fire. So happy, loves everyone and everything, never met a stranger. Big Bird is just much bigger.