TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Does it even out..??...LOL
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Does it even out..??...LOL

post #1 of 27
Thread Starter 
Gym so busy with "new years resolutioners" I can't get a parking spot or a locker



VS



A bunch of new "fresh meat" new years resolutioners

Is the fresh meat worth the hassle? Me thinks

post #2 of 27
I think you've already made up your mind!
post #3 of 27
OMG "fresh meat" ?????
post #4 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
A bunch of new "fresh meat" new years resolutioners

Is the fresh meat worth the hassle? Me thinks

Wait...I dont' get it. "Fresh meat"? Is that Natalie speak for cute boys?
post #5 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by emily_325 View Post
Wait...I dont' get it. "Fresh meat"? Is that Natalie speak for cute boys?
No Emily, I am talking about slabs of meat that they have around for snacks.
post #6 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
No Emily, I am talking about slabs of meat that they have around for snacks.
Snack meat You are a firecracker, Natalie!
post #7 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
No Emily, I am talking about slabs of meat that they have around for snacks.
A gym that gives their die hard members beef jerkey snacks in between reps... Now THAT'S my kind of gym.

Now Natalie, if any of these "snacks" wear anything skimpy to the gym or resemble any Hollywood heartthrobs, we expect you to snap pics with your camera phone and PM us photos immediately!!!
post #8 of 27
OMG!!!! Natalie you just totally snapped my irritated mood HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
post #9 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
No Emily, I am talking about slabs of meat that they have around for snacks.
Oh MAN I have to find a gym like that!!!
post #10 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
OMG!!!! Natalie you just totally snapped my irritated mood HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That is awesome, I'm glad I helped brighten you up my friend
post #11 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
That is awesome, I'm glad I helped brighten you up my friend
I still have a big smile on my face I woke up all the kitties laughing though
post #12 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
I still have a big smile on my face I woke up all the kitties laughing though
Awwww, that is perfect
post #13 of 27
Thanks for the laughs, Nat!
post #14 of 27
You are a Natalie....
post #15 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
You are a Natalie....
And your point is........
post #16 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
You are a Natalie....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
And your point is........
I think she made it

so any interesting fresh meat?
post #17 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by icklemiss21 View Post
I think she made it

so any interesting fresh meat?
There was a few yummies....
post #18 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
No Emily, I am talking about slabs of meat that they have around for snacks.
You are somethin' else!
post #19 of 27
No fair! My gym has the grade C that has been left in the fridge for the past month meat.

I want something pretty to look at.
post #20 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasmom View Post
No fair! My gym has the grade C that has been left in the fridge for the past month meat.

I want something pretty to look at.
Trust me hun, my gym has PLENTY of grade C, D and H meat too.
post #21 of 27
While reading this I got this picture from some boxing movie (Rocky?) where some guy is boxing with a side of beef.

So did you find anything tasty?
post #22 of 27
hehe- oh natalie, you'd LOVE my gym they'res lots of eye candy there
post #23 of 27
Will someone schedule her spay already? j/k, you know we love you, even at your fluziest! (Is that a real word?)

I can just see you breaking headlines on cnn....'Canadian woman nibbles patrons at gym'
post #24 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles View Post
Will someone schedule her spay already? j/k, you know we love you, even at your fluziest! (Is that a real word?)

I can just see you breaking headlines on cnn....'Canadian woman nibbles patrons at gym'
I wouldn't nibble anyone silly...................






I would BITE!
post #25 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post

A bunch of new "fresh meat" new years resolutioners

Is the fresh meat worth the hassle? Me thinks

Hmm it think its worth it. There were some good looking guys yesterday on my lunch break sweatin it out at the gym....
post #26 of 27
Awesome...slim pickin's at my gym this week, I think maybe I'm going at the wrong time. I could use a little eye-candy to distract me!
post #27 of 27
Whenever I go to the gym, I only see old guys... like this one guy who wears really short shorts (and I mean short), they remind me of the shorts the girls wear at Hooters- they are bright orange too, and he doesn't wear a shirt- and he's hairy

Someone send me some nice gym eye candy!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Does it even out..??...LOL