My points aren't adding up

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just posted 4 posts, and none of them were added to my points.........

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I just posted 4 posts, and none of them were added to my points.........
Maybe they've cut you off Susie

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just noticed when I posted the last post Im not getting any either

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If no one's points are adding up...maybe it's because the VPlaza is out of stock?

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

If no one's points are adding up...maybe it's because the VPlaza is out of stock?
Mine is adding now.

Well it only stays stocked up for 8 hours so far ........ maybe they will purchase more supplies and hire more stock people to keep it stocked

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

That shouldnt be it... its been out of stock all day and my posts have been adding up just fine...
Hmmmm

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This thread should be in the support forum where I can see it, so I'm moving it there.
The last few days I've been working my butt off trying to figure out why some of our team members were missing badges and why our paying members weren't able to change their custom user titles. I fixed those, but now other problems are cropping up, so please be patient. We will get to the bottom of this.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just had a PM with Wyan........he's working on it.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

This thread should be in the support forum where I can see it, so I'm moving it there.
The last few days I've been working my butt off trying to figure out why some of our team members were missing badges and why our paying members weren't able to change their custom user titles. I fixed those, but now other problems are cropping up, so please be patient. We will get to the bottom of this.
Working your butt OFF? I gotta learn how to do that...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also noticed today (and yesterday) that I didn't get any of the 'interest points' that the bank said we were supposed to get. I'm not sure if its just me, or anyone else? I deposited all my points tonight before it said it was time- but I haven't seen anything... I'm not complaining, I just wanted to know if I was the only one experiencing that?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I also noticed today (and yesterday) that I didn't get any of the 'interest points' that the bank said we were supposed to get. I'm not sure if its just me, or anyone else? I deposited all my points tonight before it said it was time- but I haven't seen anything... I'm not complaining, I just wanted to know if I was the only one experiencing that?
Your complaining Kenzie......admit it!