OMG Too funny!!!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was driving from work to Panara just now and at the traffic light I was stopped behind another car.

Right away I noticed that where the license plate is suppose to be was a cardboard sign stuck there.

The sign just said ATTNY and in the upper right corner was some license plate info DRAWN.

So I then looked in the back window of the car and the second sign said "Lost Plate: ATTNY"

I HOPE that was his license plate ID rather than him stating the fact that he was an attorney and not to pull him over (the area I work in is FULL of we-are-mightier-than-thou" Attorneys.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

What!?! That is so funny! Is that anywhere near legal!?!
Probably not...still I guess its better than not having any type of license at all

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK, call me slow, but I couldn't figure out what ATTNY was until you told me!
That would've made me pee my pants laughing if that was me!

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Probably not...still I guess its better than not having any type of license at all
I know here if your lisence plate is stolen the police tell you to write your liscence plate number down and put it like that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

OK, call me slow, but I couldn't figure out what ATTNY was until you told me!
That would've made me pee my pants laughing if that was me!
I did a double take too...but the area I was in is overrun with attorneys and the guy was driving a jaguar.

Originally Posted by CatlessGoatMan

I know here if your lisence plate is stolen the police tell you to write your liscence plate number down and put it like that.
Hmmm..obviously this is the first time I saw it so that could be right. Just my first take on the "ATTNY" part was "I'm an attorney don't even think of pulling me over for missing my license.

Then I thought...maybe his license plate is "ATTNY"

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How funny!!!! Doesn't he have AAA, so he could just get a replacement there, and not have to stand in line at the DMV AND not have to have a cardboard replacement either

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ewww.....Colin would have LOVED to bust that person!!!! They are constantly giving people tickets/fines for improper tags/registration and lack their of....

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You see that often here in the maine woods and all. They work alright for a while, but with all the mud and rain, you better have a back-up box and a sharpie on hand