What's your favorite fruit???

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was wondering what everyone's favorite fruit is? I love pineapple, apples, and strawberries....but the list goes on and on. I could soooo live off fruit and be totally happy!
I usually eat some nuts (almonds, or salted peanuts) with my fruit too so that my sugar levels don't spike all crazy
/ The only fruit i absolutely cannot have is grapefruit. I take medicine 3x a day for my vertigo- and if i have anything with grapfruit (liquid or food) in it, it can make me have a really bad reaction./ What are your favorite fruits????

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only like apples & grapes... but if they are in a smoothie form, I like strawberries, bananas, and some other ones too, but I cannot eat them alone!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually there are only certain seasons in the year where i will only eat certain fruits!

Like currently its winter so i will eat mandarines and Oranges but my favourite at the moment is tomatoes! and mind you (i really used to hate them if my mother saw me she would be really asking me alot of questions!
)

bananas i will eat all year round.

I absolutely love pineapple but had to stop eating it as it makes my toungue burn and really itchy! (i may be allergic to it?)

I also love plums, grapes, necktarines, peaches, cherries, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, berries in general! rahbabar (sp), Figes, Catus fruit, cantelope, watermelon, honeymelon, Mangoes. I am sure there are more! I just cant think of it at the moment!

Oh and i dont like apples, unless they are pink grannies! and its hard to find them here that are good, Apples are good cooked!

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorites are mango's, fresh pineapple and pomigranites(sp??)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Probably peaches. I love everything though! Peaches, necatrines, plums, grapes, oranges, pinneapple, kiwi (even though I'm slightly allergic!), strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc!!!!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Blueberries, bananas, strawberries, grapes, cherries, pears, mangos, pomegranate and plums.

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Fresh ripe pineapple is the best, no doubt about it. I go through phases. Back when I was using a stationary bike, I was in an orange phase. But I could not have an orange until I did 20 minutes on the bike. Have you noticed how the aroma of orange peel when someone else is peeling it is so enticing? Yum! Like coffee just out of reach.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh man! I don't really have a favourite. I'm a fruit addict and like all fruit. In fact if I had to give up all foods except for one food group, I'd give everything up except for fruit.