Tell me something that made you smile today!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
8-Bit sat on my head while I was sleeping and purred. It was like being woken up by a boat motor, but it's been making me smile all day! How about you?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I put the boys' little tent up on the chair while I was cleaning up today, and obviously Davidson couldn't wait to play in it before I put it back on the floor- so he was playing around in there, when all of a sudden Harley came up to him and wanted in too- but of course thats not a good combo, pretty soon the whole thing came down on the floor and they both ran away- it was a funny sight

Harley was cuddly today and actually let me hold him for awhile!

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chay crawled underneath the covers in my bed, and is there sleeping quite soundly! He turned over on his back and let me scratch his belly while he was sleeping.
Its been so funny having the cats use me as a heating pad while its so cold outside - normally, they hate sitting in my lap!

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My daughter and her friend (not Michelle, BTW) have declared today "Mexico Day," and dressed for it. Yesterday was "Hawaiian Day," and tomorrow is "Cat Day."

She turned to me this morning and said, "It's nice to have a holiday to celebrate now and then." Didn't we just have Christmas?

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I was home for lunch, Trent climbed up and high as he could on some boxes and meowed and meowed until I came over and loved on him. When I turned around, he jumped to another box and meowed again until I told him that I saw him and what a good boy he was. It was like a little kid - "Mommy! Mommy! Look at me Mommy! See what I can do?"

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

When I was home for lunch, Trent climbed up and high as he could on some boxes and meowed and meowed until I came over and loved on him. When I turned around, he jumped to another box and meowed again until I told him that I saw him and what a good boy he was. It was like a little kid - "Mommy! Mommy! Look at me Mommy! See what I can do?"
Heidi - I can just see Trent doing that - that is SO cute!

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was reading the entertainment news and heard that Kevin Federline is doing a Nationwide commercial during the SuperBowl. He is part of their life comes at you fast campaign sort of a la MC Hammer commercial. He will be surrounded by beauties and bling doing a rap video than all of the sudden he will be working in a fast food restaurant.

How true is that. I might have to watch the Superbowl just to see it. I wonder what Britiney Spears thinks about it.

Tricia

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just heard a noise coming from the kitchen a few minutes ago...it was Mia...she'd gotten into a box and was searching for something...soon as she saw me, she tried to hide!

Hilda >^..^<

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finally settling on a name for our new addition! Brian loves it, I love it, she shall be called Pumpkin Pants. Just the name itself makes me smile.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

Finally settling on a name for our new addition! Brian loves it, I love it, she shall be called Pumpkin Pants. Just the name itself makes me smile.
That's adorable! Congratulations on your new Pumpkin Pants!

Hilda >^..^<

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My little foster kitten Kolar gave me lots of kisses today when i was brushing him
he's soo rotten but oh soo cute! He's always making me smile