Xmas Kitty slideshow featuring Elora & Mia :)

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Howdie everyone...

Just wanted to let y'all know about the above-mentioned slideshow that I have on my myspace page. I was told not to place my link to my page here so if y'all want to see it, please drop me a message. The reason I'm mentioning this is because it is a christmas slideshow and I'm fixing to remove it from myspace...so it'll be up the rest of this week and then it'll be gone! So if you'd like to see it...as well as the rest of the kitty stuff on my page...please let me know!

Thanks!

Hilda >^..^<

Hmmm...I'm adding this on as an afterthought: is it possible to post slideshows on here??? or maybe just a link to where they are located over at slide.com? Please let me know cuz I'd sure love for y'all to see Lady Elora and silly Mia ''helping'' us decorate the trees this last year!

Thanks again y'all...

Hilda >^..^<

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

Howdie everyone...

Just wanted to let y'all know about the above-mentioned slideshow that I have on my myspace page. I was told not to place my link to my page here so if y'all want to see it, please drop me a message. The reason I'm mentioning this is because it is a christmas slideshow and I'm fixing to remove it from myspace...so it'll be up the rest of this week and then it'll be gone! So if you'd like to see it...as well as the rest of the kitty stuff on my page...please let me know!

Thanks!

Hilda >^..^<

Hmmm...I'm adding this on as an afterthought: is it possible to post slideshows on here??? or maybe just a link to where they are located over at slide.com? Please let me know cuz I'd sure love for y'all to see Lady Elora and silly Mia ''helping'' us decorate the trees this last year!

Thanks again y'all...

Hilda >^..^<
Hey Hilda,

You can put your slide shows in fur pics!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks! I just tried this, after reading your suggestion, but all that shows up is the actual code for the slideshow...
...and I can't figure out how to make it work correctly. Any suggestions?

Gracias!
Hilda >^..^<

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooooh! thanks so much! I DID post the link and it DID work!!! Yaaay!

If y'all want to watch the slideshow, please check out my thread in the Fur Pics section.

Thank you thank you once again for the suggestion!

Hilda >^..^<