The Walking Washer

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How many have a washer that has legs and walks away from the wall?? Mine ends up out of the laundry room! Seriously. That's how bad it is if you don't sit on it! It's frustrating to be honest. It never use to do that. And I don't have all the weight on one side.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did something happen to one of the feet on the bottom? Maybe you could try a towel or something to even it out underneath. I am so glad my hasn't grown legs!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to until I figured out how to adjust the legs, and got it to sit on the ground at a level instead of slightly canted. It wasn't visible to the naked eye, so I had to use a level on top of the machine.

The little legs normally adjust by screwing.

beandip

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild

How many have a washer that has legs and walks away from the wall?? Mine ends up out of the laundry room! Seriously. That's how bad it is if you don't sit on it! It's frustrating to be honest. It never use to do that. And I don't have all the weight on one side.
Hmmm no, but mine throws things, does that count? A 300 oz. bottle of detergent makes quite a loud noise hitting the floor upstairs. I'm so lucky it didn't burst or leak...or land on a kitty cat
I moved the detergent after that incident.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't do it myself and I've asked hubby to look at the legs a hundred times and he hasn't done it yet. I'm tired of sitting on the stupid thing! Can I borrow a hubby for a bit? One that will get stuff done! lol. If there is such a thing.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd loan you mine if I could.Mine can lift an engine to a truck by HISSELF!!! OMG!!!