Computer maintenance

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Uh...did you guys ever think that you might be the reason I had to vacuum all the hair out of the computers in the first place?"

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow they look like a bunch of IT people I know. They just stare at the computer trying to figure out whats wrong with it

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Wow they look like a bunch of IT people I know. They just stare at the computer trying to figure out whats wrong with it
LOL! That's about what I was thinking since our IT guy was there today. He was mad at one of our computers and kept clicking icons like a million times really fast saying (In a thick Indian accent) "See! It won't work!" I was thinking, isn't that his job, to know how to fix it!?!

Looks like your IT staff has a better handle on things today!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

She's a sweetie!

How are you doing Mike?
I'm doing ok. Cabela's ashes got here monday, I have her urn on the table where we light the candle for the candle ceremony. I was going to bury her in the garden, but then I found out how contagious parvo is, and decided that I didn't want her legacy being to make other puppies sick, so I decided on the cremation. Besides, now her urn and the little casket of names of kitties that have travelled to the bridge can sit together.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your kitties are just trying to help but they look as lost on there as I do. And I don't touch the sides of my tower because it shocks me everytime I do.

And I am glad to hear that you are doing okay. It takes a long time to heal from loosing a loved one.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They sure look like they know their stuff! Better leave the experts to it now or your computer will never get fixed