Mush puppies! Mush!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH & I were watching something about Alaska on the Travel Channel, and then they got to the "dog sled" part.....my little boy, who was curled up in a ball napping...immediately jolted alive.....scurried down over top of me and up to the front of the tv. I guess it's innate in them to react to dogs barking.....cause this little boy has never really heard a dog bark in real life....but he was so intent on staring down the sled dogs on tv....
He watched the whole rest of the program that close to the tv, and followed every movement with his careful eye....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Awww! How cute!

Nice TV!!!
Thanks, looking at a small one now, I find myself squinting to see it....I guess I'm spoiled....

Isn't it amazing how he knows a "bark" even though he's never really heard one?!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwwwwwww I have a very similar pic of Kiko and Ducky watching TV

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeah, so cute he scrambled right over top of me to get to the tv without even so much as a "luv u mom" or "sorry I just stepped on your head mom"

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

yeah, so cute he scrambled right over top of me to get to the tv without even so much as a "luv u mom" or "sorry I just stepped on your head mom"

He was out to kick some seeerious doggybutt wasn't he? Adorable little boy you have there