Apparently Bit's influence is all over the boards today...

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First Trout (see the 'Trout NOOOOOOOO' thread) and now Jack... Bit has been awfully quiet... at least to me... now we know why. He's influencing everyone else's cats. (Including Little A and minions...)

Here's what Jack did.... this time i caught it on 'film.'

Jack has decided my newest houseplants are perfect for a between meal snack... only problem: they're up on the raised counter. This boy hasn't gone on my counters in three years... now he's really trying my patience... but he IS my baby boy.

Mind you, this is after I cleaned most of it up... there are five plants total... all getting water from a cheap serving tray (the red thing) beneath them... please excuse the mess... all horizontal surfaces become storage spaces in my apartment. Also I just got back from my parent's house over Christmas and brought back a ton of stuff... and then realized my hand was sprained... so I can't do much cleaning...

Their food and water are normally where those towels sit...

Ignoring me... he knows he's guilty...

Here he is lookin all innocent...

Of course, JoJo may have been in the area... she came up to me after I set the towels down... she was licking her paws and the top of her head was wet... hmmm... I know she's not the guilty one, as she doesn't jump on counters... as well as the fact that I saw Jack up there earlier... I should have taken pics of the mess, but i was too
at Jack. This is the second time the plants have landed in their food and water (first time was my fault... maybe he's just trying to emulate Meowmy's klutziness... ahh... nope. )

So, 8-Bit, wherever you are, you must be laughing... because you're having quite a bit of influence with the others around here... no wonder my office chair has been spun around when I get up in the morning... SOMEONE'S been chatting with 8-Bit at night.

I love him anyway... antics and all...

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL!!!! Mine have been fairly good tonight. I hope I don't jinks myself now.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I say it's the cold weather that's got them all rilled. Mine are all cuddled alseep though.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kolar the foster kitten has been a little devil this week
he's been into EVERYTHING

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just struggled for five minutes to get Radar the destructacat into the living room so that Epona can go to work. He was jumping into boxes and then waiting for me- then leaping out and batting me with soft paws before running off to find another box...

I'm worried that 8-Bit is building a legion of cats to overthrow us, leaving Radar in charge of brocolli and Little A in charge of ham and cheese

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's good to know my gray man can influence the other kitties. In the past few days he's had his moments: killing Mr Boo Bear and sending part of our DVD collection crashing to the floor at midnight.

Right now I'm just waiting for him to curl up and take his morning nap, so I can take a shower.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe your guys read about what Pamela's kits did (and won her the Bad Kitty contest).

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

I'm worried that 8-Bit is building a legion of cats to overthrow us, leaving Radar in charge of brocolli and Little A in charge of ham and cheese
I've always suspected that they are trying to take over the world.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

HEY PAM!! You admitted in another thread that you purposely give them TP to play with so its not their fault missy!!
Hey Nat thats paper towels not TP ...... they stole that, I didnt give it to them, but either way all I did was take pics and laugh