Favourite TV Shows?

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I myself am extremely obsessed with my tv shows,
The tv is generally booked from 7pm-11pm.

We start off Mondays with Prison Break at 8pm. Been watching that since mid first season. It should be coming back from its hiatus soon I think, make me happy.

Then on Tuesday we start with Gilmore Girls at 7pm, NCIS at 8pm, Veronica Mars at 9pm, then catch House at 11 or 12. We usually record House though.

Wednesday is just as hectic. Bones at 8pm, One Tree Hill at 9pm, then Jericho at 11, and Lost at 12.

Thursday is OC at 6pm, ER at 7pm, Grey's Anatomy at 8pm, CSI at 9pm :p

Then Friday and Saturday are generally movie nights, whatever is on the movie network.

Sunday is next with Extreme Makeover Home Edition at 8, Cold Case at 9, and without a trace at 10.

I seriously need tiVo or something,
sometimes watching or arranging times to watch something is more stressful than the show is worth.
But I have my obsessions, animals being one of them, tv shows another!

Does anyone else here watch Jericho? I find that not many people I talk to online watch it. Though I have gotten a few people addicted to it.

Anyway, Nacho's come up to say hello and demands I pay attention to him.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE Greys Anatomy,ER and that's about all I watch.
I have been getting into watching Dirty jobs with my hubby.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The OC
Grey's Anatomy
Nanny 911
Super Nanny
Wife Swap
CSI Miami
Dr. Phil
Montel (sometimes)
Oprah
Dateline- to catch a predator
ER
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
Desperate Housewives

Rachel Ray's new show
Martha Stewart

I also like reruns of Sex & The City and Friends

catlessgoatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love Futurama and Family Guy. Did you see the episode were the dad said the mom had a magnet in her head and his butt was atracted to it. Amber and me do that.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol you guys are funny

I think I've seen pretty much all of them

My mom tells me I'm too old for cartoons, but then I simply point to my stepdad, the Disney fanatic

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well lets see...

Greys Anatomy
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
Brothers and Sisters
CSI Miamia
Criminal Minds
Medium
Friday Night Lights
ER
Las Vegas

my fav rerun shoes would be Charmed, Beverly Hills 90210, and Buffy !!!!

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't get much of a chance to watch tv with working nights (I haven't had cable in two years) but my favorite shows are:
Stargate SG1
Stargate Atlantis
Battlestar Galactica
Family Guy
Futurama
The Unit

Most of the shows that I liked have ran their course and aren't on the air anymore. Those would include:
NYPD Blue
Third Watch
Babylon 5
JAG

Reruns:
MASH
Married with Children

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Essayons89

I don't get much of a chance to watch tv with working nights (I haven't had cable in two years) but my favorite shows are:
Stargate SG1
Stargate Atlantis
Battlestar Galactica
Family Guy
Futurama
The Unit

Most of the shows that I liked have ran their course and aren't on the air anymore. Those would include:
NYPD Blue
Third Watch
Babylon 5
JAG

Reruns:
MASH
Married with Children
Love love LOVED third watch

i think.....well back when i had cable they were on A&E in the mornings

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

I LOVE Greys Anatomy,ER and that's about all I watch.
I have been getting into watching Dirty jobs with my hubby.
Along with ANTM, American Idol, Crossing Jordan, Las Vegas, House, OC...

I watch too much tv

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watch 3 1/2 men, & Crossing Jordan everything else is whenever I catch the shows.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like a lot of UK programmes like Never Mind The Buzzcocks, Lead Balloon and the IT Crowd but I mainly watch American stuff like Heroes, Lost, Criminal Minds and Epona's favourite My Name Is Earl.

Looking forward to the new series of Survivor- I hear they are doing a rich/poor version where they have different resources depending on their success in the trials. Very much as they did in a previous UK version of Big Brother

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lets see....

Americas Next Top Model, The Hills, Dancelife, American Idol
, Road Rules, The Real World, Real World/Road Rules Challange (tomorrow is the last episode
), What not To Wear, Deal or No Deal, 1 vs. 100.... So you could say I'm a reality tv addict

mskitty666

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OK, first I must tell you that I am not insane, no I don't have a job and yes watching this much tv is sometimes a chore. I have three replaytv digital video recorders. I have assigned a major network to each one to avoid conflicts and anything scifi trumps a network show. Lets start with some of my show based recordings(spaced reserved for a specific show on specified days at specified times). Ugly Betty, Day Break, Desperate Housewives, Jericho, 20/20, Wife Swap, All CSI shows, NCIS, Numbers, Without a Trace, The Unit, Armed & Famous, Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Battlestar Galactica, Doctor Who, Heroes, Medium, The Dresden Files, 24, All Law & Order shows, ER, Dr Phil, Oprah, Soap Talk, all the soaps on all three major networks. That AMC, OLTL, GH, ATWT, GL, Y&R, B&B, Passions, Days and I Wanna Be A Soap Star.

Now here's a glimpse of shows that we record as themes(no specified day or times, no recording space reserved, show based takes priority). These are shows we like and can watch to see something different or a fillers. South Park, Mind of Mencia, Blue Collar TV, Reno 911, Dirty Jobs, Ghost Hunters, Dateline NBC, Mythbusters, Family Guy, The Dog Whisperer, Strictly Dr Drew, Holmes on Homes, I Want That, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Secret Life Of, and many others.

Everything is organized into these categories, Animals, Crime, Food, Funny, General, Man Stuff, Reality, SciFi, Supernatural, Talk or Variety. During dry spells we expand our dvd tv series. We own 24 1-7, Alias 1-4, Buffy the vampire Slayer 1-7, Angel 1-5, TNG 1-7, Stargate SG1 1-6 and others. We almost never watch live tv or use our digital cable's on demand or see commercials. When it's tv time we turn on the replaytv and start browsing. Just this week we started Alias season 1. This will keep us from burning through our shows when everything starts up in the next week or so.

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
House, Bones, CSI (original), Gilmore Girls, Heroes, Smallville
, Jeopardy, and Antiques Roadshow
! I miss "Mystery" on PBS.