Little A, the puppy food is not your food...

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
so i was prepareing the dinner for the dogs, their two cups of dry half a can of their wet each..and a bit of water ontop keeps a husky and a hound happy and healthy.. i turned to go get some chicken broth decided that would be a treat instead of the water...

I come back and Little A is happily munching away at the wet food all mixed into the dry...

He sure was proud of himself...

hopefully the dogs wont notice...

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL!! They are silly critters aren't they? Mine like to sneak into Bandits (pup) food when they think I'm not looking.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

LOL!! They are silly critters aren't they? Mine like to sneak into Bandits (pup) food when they think I'm not looking.
yeah i mean you would think i dont ever feed them with the way they carry on sometimes.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trust me, I know what you mean
!! They hear me getting the food out, and I have 5 cats RIGHT at my feet.They act as if they never get fed.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The more I read about Little A, the more I think he's an lot like my Simba Zulu. I know he isn't part Bengal, so I am thinking that Simba has contacted Little A on the computer when we're not home, and has given him lessons in "Naughty Boy 101".

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

The more I read about Little A, the more I think he's an lot like my Simba Zulu. I know he isn't part Bengal, so I am thinking that Simba has contacted Little A on the computer when we're not home, and has given him lessons in "Naughty Boy 101".
LOL nope hes part persian and part Jellie, LOL

but i think your wrong..i think they have been typing away on the computer when we are not home..and shareing stunts..we beter put a stop to that lol

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jane_vernon

I think Little A has been talking to 8-bit!
I agree. I think all of our cats get on here when we aren't looking and seek out 8-Bit's advice on how to *teach* us humans the right way to do things.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You think that's bad....trying having 5 little furballs trying to munch away on large breed dog food
Seems like my fosters were communicating with Little A

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

You think that's bad....trying having 5 little furballs trying to munch away on large breed dog food
Seems like my fosters were communicating with Little A
LOL thats cute! we feed large breed too, lol got a husky and a hound dog. the hound noticed her food had been tampered with. and was NOT pleased

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
kitties and dog food, we usually have to put it up or watch the cats very carefully, Bella likes the dog food and Willie sure does
!!! And we got two food dishes for 2 huge labs
they just look at the cats if they see them and try to run over and eat it
before the cats do !!!

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Duke eats dog food too... well he eats anything really. But when you try to take the puppy food from him he makes this sound like "Num, NUm, NUM" it makes me laugh every time.