Noodles has given me a dilemma....

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is currently sleeping on top of DH's desk, on top of his knit hat for work....all snuggled in.....her little nose is buried in the folded up edge and she just looks soooo content. She even just made a deep content sigh.....

The dilemma: DH is allergic to them and doesn't like when they lay on his hat since it is by his face all day long. But he can't really expect me to wake her up can he!?!

So do I deal with a bit of griping from DH or wake my sleepy angel? (Is there really a contest!?!
)

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah, the age old 'husband vs cat' dilemma - I think we know who gets to win that one

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well truly I didn't see her snuggle on top of his hat at first.....

.....but she's basically right in front of me. He's watching a movie, so maybe she'll finish up her cat nap before it's over and he won't notice. I think he's glued to this one, it sounds suspenseful!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
cat always wins. heck my lovely dh even missed his nap today because Mara was sprawled out sleeping on the bed and he didnt want to disturb her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Hopefully you can wash it BEFORE he needs it.
I unno bout that! He needs it by 8 am and it's now 11 and it's a thick wool hat! I think he'll be ok. He doesn't know cuz when I got up so did Noodle!